i hate people.

A protective dog, fenced yard, doggy door and posted signs reading BEWARE OF THE DOG has always worked for me.
That sucks, do you have good home owners insurance?

I thought in maine you can leave the door unlocked. hope they catch em

I had my busa outdoor cover taken few weeks ago. And they took it on a rainy day. looking in the hood for my cover on a gas grill or lawnmawer. not many gas grills say hayabusa on the cover

They only took what can't be tracked or hidden online. The Xbox can be reprogrammed with a new id.
The tvs are easily sellable but the MacBooks are harder to crack for a crackhead.
They are already high on the money they got and most likely live near you and have watched the new show for the last three weeks which was you moving in and getting settled.

Rig up the shotgun to cut the next person who breaks your door in half.

It's a shame traps aren't legal, it would end home invasion and burglary's in less than 100 corpses :banghead:

As it stands now a burglar gets hurt in your home your home owners insurance will probably pay him out for injuries and raise your premiums :banghead::banghead:

Trap your house, don't use any cameras, and dig a deep garden.

In all seriousness though, glad nobody was hurt, and sorry that you had these scumbags enter your house.
Like a few others here, I'd love them to jump my house... if I was inside :flamethrowing::punch::guns::laugh::laugh:

Back