I just scored a mega deal on a new TV

It was simply to point out that at the highest levels that we are not privy to their is very corrupt entity ruining humanity. The TV issue is so far removed from what are real concerns should be here... or anywhere. While I am not Paul Revere my purpose is easily described... that purpose to to spread the word. The sooner we align and unite against those that want to enslave us ( and your children and so on ) the quicker we can turn this ship around.

Thanks for having the commitment to our military... however... if you only knew how deep the rabbit hole goes and who the military works for... like Blackwater... nice guys with fat paychecks making life rougher for you guys now and then... remember?

Yes... I appreciate being able to ride my motorcycle... that is a given. Just like those other folks around the world that get to ride theirs also.

Yes... I hi jacked the thread... just like the cabal hijacked our country on 9-11. The enemy might be in the ME... but it ain't who you think it is.

I would tell em I don't want the TV and get my money back because they gave me the wrong one... I would rather have a nice vacation.

What the hell is wrong with you? Go freaking rant somewhere else with all your off topic black helicopter crap. Sheesh.

It was simply to

image-1847216027.jpg

Fixed.

image-1847216027.jpg

The manager credited me back 10% off correct TV purchase. The best part is they said I saved the guy who loaded me ups job. They have him 48 hours to located the missing TV or he was going to get fired. There computer showed I picked my tv up and the LED one was just missing.

What did they say at BB? My wife just read this whole thread and says they should give you a deal for bringing it back. She was also impressed that you did the right thing. Even if they dont your conscience is clear and what goes around comes around.

The manager credited me back 10% off correct TV purchase. The best part is they said I saved the guy who loaded me ups job. They have him 48 hours to located the missing TV or he was going to get fired. There computer showed I picked my tv up and the LED one was just missing.

Holy cow! I had to edit cause I just got what you meant. If they had done an inventory they would have noticed there was an extra of your tv and the other missing but if other people bought your same tv it might have been harder to narrow it down. All in all Im sure that guy had to change his undies.

My son said I was stupid (so did my wife) but i told him that doing the right thing meant even when nobody was looking.

you should have asked what was cost on the one they gave you and made that deal and kept the LED. they may have gone for it.

For the record I would not have gone back unless they tracked the problem down.

My son said I was stupid (so did my wife) but i told him that doing the right thing meant even when nobody was looking.

RE: "My son said I was stupid (so did my wife) but i told him that doing the right thing meant ESPECIALLY when nobody was looking."

Fixed it for ya. :)

Well done! :bowdown: :beerchug:

Well done and a good lesson for your son....sounds like your wife too lol. Saving another mans job who probably doesn't make enough to even afford the tv, in no way did you make a stupid decision.

Watch where your pissin cuz I piss back lol

I must confess, I stole once as well, but it does not really bother me.

I stole my new Busa out the door for $11,000 it was worth twice that amount.

Should have asked what the open box buy (used value) would have been on the LED? :laugh:

Back