I gotta post this before Uncle Steve does

that has to be one of the best action photo's i have seen period. sweet even if it was an accident.:thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:

i aspire to be as good of a rider as you someday steve.

i aspire to be as good of a rider as you someday steve.

there were some guys from Arkansas riding in our group one on a ZX10 and one on a CBR1000, these guys could ride... They told me I needed to get a track bike so I could really start to hone my skills, I told them that when I was able to ride my busa like Steve rides his then maybe I might get a track bike but I had a long way to go to max out what the busa can do.....

He is a great rider! There is nothing more fun then listening to guys at the track talk about how the busa can't turn or its too big, then the next day you pass em in a corner or they can't keep up... I told Steve on the way home I had my first group of guys come over this weekend and ask if I was one of the busa guys, I told them I was and they said they couldn't pass any of us.. Usually they talk that way about Steve but Ward and I have come a long way... It's starting to be fun to have guys come over like that shaking their heads one minute and then coming back to tell you they couldn't keep up....

Holy cow! An amazing action shot! Lifting the front a bit is no biggy, but having the rear off the ground like that - wow! Any chance there is a video of that?

Hey Macon you just got kicked off my the background of my work computer, the last 2 backgrounds have been you and passenger dragging knee then just you waving at the camera while dragging knee. Your gonna have to step it up lol :laugh:

All I can say is wow!! I can't wait to make my busa fly at the track someday :thumbsup:

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's super duper oklahoma state trooper uncle steve! Coming to get you at a theatre near you!:rofl:

Nice, Isle of Man called they are requesting you participation...
:thumbsup:

c287d319daec6e197077e269ed95fc0c.jpg

Awesome:bowdown::bowdown:I definitely want a screen saver of THAT..

Sorry Macon gotta put Uncle Steve on the computer now:laugh::poke::rofl:

Back