I gotta admit

I heard there was a picture of one with saddlebags. The bags have additional grills for the larger family size cookout. Anyone have a pic  
rock.gif

I still don't like them.
Found the picture of the bags (or rather made one).

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
laugh.gif

I saw black and blue in color at the moto show in ATL and I wasn't impressed. The only thing that impresseded me was the comfort.

Nope, Gotta admit, in person it was much worse than I thought it could be... Looks cool from the front and rear but GADS taken as a whole? WTF is Kawisaki thinking???

I feel for the ZX14 crowd...

I gotta admit, Zx14 looks better in person
Yup...saw one in all black today. Very sharp and much BIGGER than I thought. The "grill" effect was minimized in all black.[/QUOTE]
Yup, I agree. All black drove by on the way to work. It was a GI riding it so its only a metter of time until I see it again..

Hey he is right if you close one eye and just in the right light..... no it still looks like....

KAWI_SHIT_copy.jpg

this bike is still gross, I have seen it in blue and have sat on it and i guess its trying to be a goldwing on steriods.
muscle.gif

No buyers regret here... not for the ZX-14... not for the elusive redesigned 07 Busa.

There are Ford guys and there are Chevy guys. I never liked anything besides Suzuki.

some one at work had rode one in to work today, Not what I expected..all black, actual looked great! I still would not want one myself, but can't say it looked bad at all.

You have to see it in person and all black. the ugly sides blend in good. I have seen other colors in person and they just look nasty.

<!--EDIT|rpm9001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147460533 -->

What are you talking about?! I saw it in person at the dealer. And it's as long as battleship! I guess to each his own.

Back