I finally saw one!

There 197 at the crank, and Yamaha did the stupid ass $1000 down deposit like you were getting some spectacular piece of machinery, and now they sit at the dealerships.

When you turn the bike on it reads

"THis is V-max, time to ride" on the lcd screen and when you turn it off it reads "see you next time'

Kinda cool, some bad ass brakes and a good motor.

Now the bad, shaft drive, to much money, horrible seat

Forgot to mention check the v-max forums if you want a good laugh, most of them over there swear they can just kill the busa, zx-14,b-king.

I'll race one for pinks :laugh:

Rode one at Bikes, blues and BBQ at fayetville Ark, at the star demo rides and they run good, but did not corner near as good as my b-king. it was nice other wise though.

There 197 at the crank, and Yamaha did the stupid ass $1000 down deposit like you were getting some spectacular piece of machinery, and now they sit at the dealerships.

When you turn the bike on it reads

"THis is V-max, time to ride" on the lcd screen and when you turn it off it reads "see you next time'

Kinda cool, some bad ass brakes and a good motor.

Now the bad, shaft drive, to much money, horrible seat

Forgot to mention check the v-max forums if you want a good laugh, most of them over there swear they can just kill the busa, zx-14,b-king.

I agree with you on the too much money, I can't really speak for the seat cause I've never sat on one, but what I don't understand is why you say that shaft drive is a bad thing. . . I'm also curious as to why in the world they think they're going to outrun a busa when #1, their 1/4 mile time is nearly a full second slower than the busa and even if that didn't get it, once the busa gets to 144 it's game over cause the yammi tops out at 143 (If I remember right). After that the busa still has another 30-40 mph.

I have owned 3 shaft drive bikes, to much hoping around, and with big power they cant take it, they weight alot, lose alot of power, no gear changes,

There is a reason the big horsepowerbikes have chains.

I dont know why they think they can beat everyone, but if you ever get bored check out starmax.com, its the most crap talking website I have ever seen, they talk about beating everyone, its funny to look at on rainy days,

Still waiting for one to pull up next to me:laugh:

My tree boss just brought one will get some up close pics when rain goes away...

I am a former V Max owner, and your right the New V Max is a beauty in person... Pictures don't do justice to this bike.. But I would take my B-King over the max, it has the heart of the busa and tests show its faster than the new Max.

Back