I don't get it?

Stupid always has a way of winning....

I know myself personally I sure wouldn't go around provoking someone with a rifle....if I had concerns, that's what 911 is for.
What did 911 do that night. Nothing at all that is the whole reason people like him were there. The person that told the police to stand down is responsible for the death of those two people.

What did 911 do that night. Nothing at all that is the whole reason people like him were there. The person that told the police to stand down is responsible for the death of those two people.
Calling 911 is the limit most people should be taking unless vigilantism is the flavor of the day...

That's the sad fact, when the people paid and trained to protect citizens are told not to, there's the problem.

Your first statement is false he did not go across state lines. What others facts are you not aware of.
Why shouldn’t he of been there? I don’t see it as a win he has to live with the fact he killed 2 people. That’s a terrible thing he has to live with. If he is a 1/2 decent person that will wreck him for a long time.
My bad as I read he lived in Illinois and went to Kenosha but forgot the rifle was already at his friends house in Kenosha...

He had no purpose to be there unless to protest, this bunk about going to protect property is just that-bunk.

It is a win he has to live with this as it may deter him from ever doing it again. Hopefully he takes some of the money he will receive to go get counseling.

My bad as I read he lived in Illinois and went to Kenosha but forgot the rifle was already at his friends house in Kenosha...

He had no purpose to be there unless to protest, this bunk about going to protect property is just that-bunk.

It is a win he has to live with this as it may deter him from ever doing it again. Hopefully he takes some of the money he will receive to go get counseling.
His purpose of being there. He worked there, all his friends live there, his dad lives there.
I would use that example. Why would you thought the other way? Is it the media selling a narrative?

His purpose of being there. He worked there, all his friends live there, his dad lives there.
I would use that example. Why would you thought the other way? Is it the media selling a narrative?
He might work there but at night carrying an AR during a riot, what kind of work does he do?

No media narrative as I seldom watch it...just an old soldier who's been places and saw stuff and someone who knows there was no need for that boy to be where he was so armed and therefore placing himself in the position to take a life (or have his life taken).

The judge and jury has spoken so what I say means absolutely zero.....

Kind of like people complaining about the gen 3...it's here and that's all there is to it...people can either like it or hate it but the fact it's out on the streets can't be changed.

That is huge stretch to assume what he was thinking let alone clearly thinking. He hanging out with rioters my guess he was not concerned with public safety and was just continuing destruction with no concern of life.

I get a lot of you don’t like that Kyle legally did nothing wrong. You think common sense is he shouldn’t of been there with a gun. I think common sense is dont attack someone with a gun.
I'm going with "it was hot tempers." They chased him first. It wasn't like they were surprised by a guy with an AR-15 and took emergency action out of desperation. I think the evidence showed pretty accurately what happened. What the evidence can't show is what Rittenhouse was thinking by going there armed with an AR-15 in the first place. People get convicted on circumstantial evidence all the time but that "if" wasn't allowed in the trial. It should have played some role in the verdict as far as Im concerned. At the end of the day, Rittenhouse was saving his own life by shooting his attackers but if a person has any common sense, they would know they were provoking those attacks by showing resistance as a citizen. One citizen isn't more important than the other just because they have a gun. You don't stick your arm in a tiger's cage even if you're holding a gun. What's going to happen and who is responsible for it happening?
think back to the wild west and up to 2021, if you are white and rounding up bad guys with a gun the law is on your side no matter what unfolds, circumstances don't come into play white vigilante privilege is condoned by law and order has been and will be. The law had an influence on kyle pulling the trigger
NB. "the biggest threat to us citizens where 4 or more people are killed by a gun is a white male"

Hey Arch I’m back! Guess I popped back in at just the right time......

Me an you used to see eye to eye on most current event topics but on this one I gotta disagree with you.

Should the kid have been there? No
Should he have brought a gun? No
So we can agree on that much

However he did go and did bring a gun so here we are. He went to protect property from looters/vandals. The rifle was to protect himself from said looters and vandals.

I watched a video that spliced multiple clips of video footage throughout that day that has Kyle in it. He’s seen cleaning up, handing out waters, and here’s where it gets interesting.

The 1st guy who got shot in the head. Ya know the convicted child rapist who just got released from prison May he Rest In Piss..... Anyways back to the story! He is seen on camera arguing with a guy who is similarly dressed like Kyle. Same look same body type but it’s not him. The guy is screaming at the Kyle look alike threatening him because the dude just used a fire extinguisher and put a fire that the pedophile just lit. Now fast forward later that day early night said pedophile sees Kyle who looked like the guy he threatened. He screams at Kyle threatens him and runs towards him.

Mind you ALL of this is captured on video so it’s not hear say or speculation. So.... Kyle sees the guy and RUNS AWAY from said pedophile rapist. Please read it again HE RUNS AWAY!!! Gets across the street and now is cornered by cars and bike a fence. Pedo rapist grabs for his gun and Kyle shoots him in the head. Bye Bye Chitbag..... After the fact Kyle is on video trying to render aid until then other mob of people show up screaming and shouting. Kyle then proceeds to RUN AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Again.... He is running away and the mob gives chase. They are RUNNING after a person who they just saw shoot somebody and is STILL ARMED! Please read that again..... You know this kid just shot somebody and you run after him??? This is the equivalent of a small kid touching the stove after you told them it was hot!

Anyways you seen the videos I’m sure they give chase knock him down kick him attempt to hit him with a skateboard another one pulls out a pistol in clear view and aims it at him. Kyle proceeds to shoot until they stop attacking. Then HE RUNS AWAY AGAIN!!!

At no point in time was he ever the aggressor. Is the kid an idiot for being there in the 1st place? Yes! Was he itching to shoot someone? That AR15 has a 30 round mag.... If he wanted to kill people he could’ve stood his ground and emptied the clip on everyone that came near him! Even after he shot the guys he didn’t follow up with additional shots. They stopped and he continued to retreat. The videos don’t lie and shows a person defending himself and showing restraint in a hostile situation. That is Self Defense by letter of the Law.
Hi. I am with you all the way with that. Stupid to go there like that with a gun, but his right to be there as it was there right to be there to protest.

Hi. I am with you all the way with that. Stupid to go there like that with a gun, but his right to be there as it was there right to be there to protest.
Hi. BLM was in New Bedford to protest there was no big mess nothing gyt burnt they blocked a street for a while. I came to see what was going on. Yes I was armed. I am friends with a lot of them, so it was OK for me to be there. I did not see tomaney people I did not know. The wat I feel I do not want to see anyone hurt or miss treated. I will stand up for anyone who needs help.

Calling 911 is the limit most people should be taking unless vigilantism is the flavor of the day...

That's the sad fact, when the people paid and trained to protect citizens are told not to, there's the problem.
You obviously have never lived somewhere that services are at least 30 minutes away, let alone been somewhere that police will NOT respond to... Please continue to live in your sheltered bubble.

I got to thinking about what you wrote this morning....

I for one am glad weapons are not part of our everyday life here and having the need to carry a weapon to protect yourself while in your own country isn't the best thing there is.

I own weapons, some of which are now banned and that doesn't thrill me however, I have been to every major city in Canada and have never felt that I needed to be carrying a weapon to defend myself...I've walked down streets in the bad neighborhoods with zero issues. After spending a lifetime with weapons as part of my job, it is nice to not have to need one anymore.

Sometimes bad things happen here and there are shootings, we have quite a bit of American influence here but nowhere near the gun violence of the US-not even close and I'm happy for that.

Been to parts of the world where everyone is armed and for good reason as they have to defend the small bag of groceries they just got and parents have to defend their children (mostly girls) from the marauding rape gangs....if I had the misfortune to live in such a place I'd be armed to the teeth at all times.
The real reason Americans were allowed to own guns had to do with preserving our freedoms from a tyrannical government. As you have noticed for some time now the political class and their allies have been attacking our gun rights for decades. If the 2nd A. dies in this country then the leftist / liberal / marxist types will impose laws, rules, and regulations similar to other countries where guns are now illegal.

Americans would be less free to do, be, and have property if guns were illegal. Consider what happened at the Bundy Ranch stand off where not a shot was fired and yet the presence of guns in the hands of freedom loving Americans made a difference.

Governments left to their own way of doing things will eventually steal away whatever they think they can get away with.

100 years ago, this young man would have been working as cheap labor down a coal mine, in an endeavor to contribute towards keeping food on the table for his family.

Fast forward to today, at 17 years old he has nothing better to do than seeking adventure in a riot with an AR15 purchased with daddies money.

This is how all the great nations throughout history have failed. Life becomes too easy, people become entitled, their attitudes go down the drain and the next hardworking nation becomes a world power to be reckoned with.

Long story short, he should not have been there and a kid should not be allowed to carry a firearm in public.
100 years ago? Its 2021 and the level of lifestyle has been preserved several times during those 100 years. Thank God this country has guns and people that are trained in how to use them... otherwise... we could be speaking Japanese or German these days.

Kyle wasn't seeking adventure.... it was more like a armed intervention in a town with riots going on for days. Police are doing nothing... does that mean let the mayhem continue unabated? Kyle said he was there tp protect property and give medical aid to anybody that needed it including protestors. Kyle carried a first aid kit as well as a gun.

Forget about how easy people have it... those that want to succeed will. Its a choice people make... not a result of the environment they live in. Yes, we do have a generation E... I noticed this at least 15 years ago... it stands for a person needing to be entertained constantly while be entitled to things they haven't earned in some way or worked for.

Since when is age the only factor as to when someone can handle a gun? Some people mature faster than others... and some never mature at all... like the rioters that kill, destroy, loot, with impunity while the news channels say its a peaceful protest.

Our founders did not believe guns were the protection against a tyrannical government. They believed decentralization was the key. Dispersed power meant no one person or group had enough control to take over the system. The 2nd amendment was added with the bill of rights (not in the original version - so obviously it wasn't seen as essential) to get the southern states to ratify the constitution. The right to bear arms was added because southern states feared the north would limit access to arms making controlling slaves on a plantation impossible.

The Red Dawn fantasy is the folly of naive fools. Why do you think the bad guys are working so hard to take your vote?

The real reason Americans were allowed to own guns had to do with preserving our freedoms from a tyrannical government. As you have noticed for some time now the political class and their allies have been attacking our gun rights for decades. If the 2nd A. dies in this country then the leftist / liberal / marxist types will impose laws, rules, and regulations similar to other countries where guns are now illegal.

Americans would be less free to do, be, and have property if guns were illegal. Consider what happened at the Bundy Ranch stand off where not a shot was fired and yet the presence of guns in the hands of freedom loving Americans made a difference.

Governments left to their own way of doing things will eventually steal away whatever they think they can get away with.
There are lots of holes in your argument...when the 2nd amendment was written, the US was pretty young and the threat of attack from a tyrannical government would come from off shore so the citizens needed to be armed to form militias to defend their country.

Now you have a large, very technological advanced multi tiered military, police force, border patrol, coast guard, home land security, etc, etc......by the time the citizens rear up in an organized fashion in order to attempt a governmental attack, the US (as the world knows it) will have ceased to exist.

The presence of common sense and decency is what stopped any shots at the Bundy ranch, if the government was trying to impose tyranny, that ranch would have been a smoldering pit of destruction in a second.

Last edited:
You obviously have never lived somewhere that services are at least 30 minutes away, let alone been somewhere that police will NOT respond to... Please continue to live in your sheltered bubble.
"Obviously" you have zero clue as to who I am and what I have lived through.

If I were 30 mins away from services, I'd be more concerned about medical response in the case of a family emergency verses bearing arms....let it be known, if I had to bear arms against an intruder, I am qualified to provide a very adequate response.

I believe in ones' right to defend themselves and their property by lethal force if necessary....in this particular case, this individual only had to defend himself due to the fact he intentionally placed himself in harm's way.

FF95B6C9-30AA-488D-85BB-FF0D48ED7E17.jpeg

This... our city alone has seen +100% in break and enters in 1 year alone its be increasing rapidly and we have one of the highest crime rates in canada for such a small city that use to be quiet and safe.... I feel everyone in Canada should be legally allowed to protect them selves from intruders. I'll take the 3-5 years max to shoot an intruder to protect my GF and dogs any day of the week before I relied on our awful over paid law enforcement to come and save me.

This... our city alone has seen +100% in break and enters in 1 year alone its be increasing rapidly and we have one of the highest crime rates in canada for such a small city that use to be quiet and safe.... I feel everyone in Canada should be legally allowed to protect them selves from intruders. I'll take the 3-5 years max to shoot an intruder to protect my GF and dogs any day of the week before I relied on our awful over paid law enforcement to come and save me.
You definitely should be allowed to defend yourself from home invaders...we have no "castle law" here and we should.

Hopefully you have a home alarm and have taken the necessary steps to protect your family and property (good locks, lighting, bars if necessary).

I live in a very good neighborhood but am still vigilant of protecting my residence, anyone who comes in my house without permission will be carried out.

You definitely should be allowed to defend yourself from home invaders...we have no "castle law" here and we should.

Hopefully you have a home alarm and have taken the necessary steps to protect your family and property (good locks, lighting, bars if necessary).

I live in a very good neighborhood but am still vigilant of protecting my residence, anyone who comes in my house without permission will be carried out.
Carried out?
Don't you mean rolled out?
lmao

Oh, AND
on to important matters
@fallenarch
Would you consider changing your avatar to something cool? Say, maybe your Busa?
That way we can all take you more seriously...right now I feel like I'm talking to Mr.Peabody....
lmao!

Back