I bought one!

chowda633

Registered
First question is where do I get things like wheel chalks for the bike to fit into and tie down things?

Anyways got this on craigslist for the total price of 1k! It was used for water filtration hence the built in heater and bad ass light! Just got to figure out how to rig up all the electrical. Trailer is all aluminum built by some company in VT. Spent 99% of its life sitting at job sites. Everything is still mint! Even has its own thermostat for the radiator! And everything is explosion proof lol. Guess that is a requirement?

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! :beerchug:

I have Baxley Sport Chocks in my trailer. They are GREAT. However, they are not the cheapest ones out there. If you're interested in the Baxley, contact a board sponsor and they will hook you up.

Now, that said, these are sold by a company in Canada...they are almost identical to the Baxley chock for a fraction of the price!

motorcycle wheel chock | Lifting Devices | Repair Equipment | Shop & Garage | Princess Auto

Another option would be to go with a Harbor Freight chock; they have two options:

- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices
- Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices

Good luck and post up some pics after you get her all ready to haul!

LOL dad! Never thought of that hahaha that's the new name for it!

What does it run from uhaul for them to hook up a rv plug? I have the 4 prong on there now.

HF pretty close by hopefully the stock them! Will post more pics as I get this thing ready for hauling really interested in seeing what's in the fuse box
Posted via Mobile Device

So I cleaned it out today and got the fuse box open. And was amazed at the work that was put into it! Anyone have any idea on what any of this is or what or who to call? I just want to make the heater and light work!

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Well looking at your photos you should have a master power plug somewhere on the input side. This would plug into your home or generator. I haven't seen the plug so it could either be a 110v plug or it could be a 220 30a or 50a plug. Like what an RV would use. This would be going into that circuit breaker box. There should be a master switch on that panel that gives everything power.

Once the master power is on it looks like the heater will come on automatically. The last picture shows the heater and to the right of it a plug with a coil of wire on top. That coil of wire is a temperature sensor and once that detects cold it should turn on the heater until a predetermined temperature is restored.

Now this is all an educated guessed based off your pictures and my past experience so I could very easily be wrong here. Good luck :beerchug:

They cut off the male ends on both cords coming out of the box :( think I figured out what 2 are the hot and feed and the ground. Going to run them to a household plug and see what happens hahaha if I don't post for a few weeks you know what happened lol.

LOL dad! Never thought of that hahaha that's the new name for it!

What does it run from uhaul for them to hook up a rv plug? I have the 4 prong on there now.

HF pretty close by hopefully the stock them! Will post more pics as I get this thing ready for hauling really interested in seeing what's in the fuse box
Posted via Mobile Device

What are you wanting the 7-pin RV plug for? If you're just wanting the 7-pin plug, run by Walmart and pick up and adapter...about $10.

If you're wanting to use the +12v line, backup lamps, or electric brake, then run by a Tractor Supply (or search the Net) and pickup one of these:

Hopkins Towing Solutions 7 RV Blade Molded Trailer Cable 6 ft. - 1433002 | Tractor Supply Company

I replaced the 4-pin plug on my trailer with this. I needed the +12V line so I could power my lights without needed utility power or my generator.

Thx the trailer already has the 7 prong on it. Its the truck that has the 4 prong on it truck side is where I am having the issue I don't think they make one for truck to trailer adaption yes has electronic brakes and lots of lights on the outside
Posted via Mobile Device

Thx the trailer already has the 7 prong on it. Its the truck that has the 4 prong on it truck side is where I am having the issue I don't think they make one for truck to trailer adaption yes has electronic brakes and lots of lights on the outside
Posted via Mobile Device

They do make a 7 pin to 4 pin adapter that will take the trailer plug and make it work on the 4 pin. However, doing this will make the lights work but not the brakes. I would suggest updating your wiring on the truck side to include the 7 pin connector so you can get the brakes working on the trailer.

Back