Hulk Hogan's son injured in car crash

(werdkat @ Aug. 28 2007,07:04) I hope he says his prayers and took his vitamins.
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Low blow, but funny as heck!
funny0jl.gif

Did anybody that watched Hogan knows best not see this coming? You should know better than to give a kid a car like that. I remember when I was 17 my buddy mom was gonna sell me their 1969 Chevelle SS, dad said no, I'm still alive today.

(Rainer3012 @ Aug. 28 2007,10:41) Did anybody that watched Hogan knows best not see this coming?
I watch it, but I never pay much attention to him ... or Hulk .... or Linda. That only leaves one other person ...
wink.gif

Every time I watch Hogan's son Nick drive he is crashing into some, I think he needs a new carreer. Maybe bulk up like dad and go wresting.

(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,19:26)
(LCB @ Aug. 27 2007,12:58)
(justin726 @ Aug. 27 2007,08:39)
(whitele @ Aug. 27 2007,04:44) Professional driver for Dodge driving a Supra.. Hmmm. Street is much different than the track.
And I'd take the "Professional" part of that pretty loosely.
Took the words right outta my mouth...  It seems we have to re-define the word "professional" anymore...
I always thought 'professional' just meant you got paid for what you do. If you got paid to drive, you were a pro. Same for football, golf, etc.

No pay = amateur (usually poor college type).  
wink.gif
True but most dictionaries also identify a professional as someone who is an expert in what they do in their profession... If I were the corporation paying him to act as my professional representative - his contract would have been terminated by now. I don't care who's son he is - if he puts my business and all my other hard working employees in a bad light - he's gone!

He's no Professional. He's no expert drifter either. How can some 17 year old who's never drifted before get a factory Dodge contract? I think he only got his license only b/c the organization that gave him his license saw it as a marketing and promotional opportunity for a new audience. Same with Dodge.

I remember some of the other competitors on one of the episodes were pissed b/c they have to work their butts off just to get a new set of tires and gas, while the son of a pro wrestler just walks in, decides he wants to be a pro drifter, and gets to drive a factory tuned Dodge Viper for his license run. He's a joke IMHO>

Back