Best Amazon reviews of a product...ever

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
http://www.amazon.com/gp....=7&y=12

Where will that bewildering highway of creation lead?

When will those shackles of existence be lifted, and our weary souls transcend to some higher plain?

Rarely do 80's homo-erotic, perma-tanned, medallion-donning, leather-clad, mullet-sporting, cheese-mongering Miami-Vice rejects produce music so expansive, so stirring and so intellectually acute that it urges one to muse on their own fragile mortality, their own existential disillusion. Yet here, oh wondrous demi-god of Saturday afternoon tee-vee, you have created an adonis of poise and sound.

Probing behind the murky facade of the flashy materialism and souless decadence of his era, and with a wisdom and humanity far beyond his 79 years is, of course, the wonderful Doctor Menglerhoff. His greatest hits package [IMPORT] is a unique and sublime masterwork - the product of a fascinatingly fertile synth-skull.

I could wax lyrical for screeds in a vain attempt to fully convey my affection for these eighteen tracks of caustic wit, daring invention and aching beauty, but my time here is limited. I hear the call of 'Looking for Beauty' - I must retreat from my screen and submerge myself once more into Hepatitisprof's sea of wonder.

[Sleeve notes for this CD are supplied by Devindra's friend, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, a particulary good friend...]

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1092416698 -->

SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

What were u searching for that brought u there? hehehe:p
laugh.gif

and I thought I had some good smoke....dude, spot me a blunt, come on...I know ya got it....

Where will that bewildering highway of creation lead?

When will those shackles of existence be lifted, and our weary souls transcend to some higher plain?

Rarely do 80's homo-erotic, perma-tanned, medallion-donning, leather-clad, mullet-sporting, cheese-mongering Miami-Vice rejects produce music so expansive, so stirring and so intellectually acute that it urges one to muse on their own fragile mortality, their own existential disillusion. Yet here, oh wondrous demi-god of Saturday afternoon tee-vee, you have created an adonis of poise and sound.

Probing behind the murky facade of the flashy materialism and souless decadence of his era, and with a wisdom and humanity far beyond his 79 years is, of course, the wonderful Doctor Menglerhoff. His greatest hits package [IMPORT] is a unique and sublime masterwork - the product of a fascinatingly fertile synth-skull.

I could wax lyrical for screeds in a vain attempt to fully convey my affection for these eighteen tracks of caustic wit, daring invention and aching beauty, but my time here is limited. I hear the call of 'Looking for Beauty' - I must retreat from my screen and submerge myself once more into Hepatitisprof's sea of wonder.

[Sleeve notes for this CD are supplied by Devindra's friend, 'Hollywood' Hulk Hogan, a particulary good friend...] [/QUOTE]

Whoa, that's deep...real deep, in fact i'm in way over my head!! Now, if you could just get the shorthand version I might be there with you...???
Ride safe...

Took the words... er uhh expressions right out out of my mouth, or should I say... FACE!
laugh.gif

Back