how to stay low?

dragonbusa

Registered
Ok , so I"m putting her back on the street, toss the wheelie bar and the drag slick,went back up to a 44 tooth spocket, but I want to keep it real low like it is now with the strut, No way I"m riding with the strut it would beet the crap out of ya. its got three hole dog bones but even with them it wont be this low when I put the shock back on. How can i get this low with a shock?

low 004.jpg

Why would you want it that low for the street? Your probably gonna scrape fairings and some more parts firts time you lean it into a turn, heaven forbid you hit a pot hole.............:whistle:

be really careful going that low on the street, they look good like that, but dont survive pot holes and dips very good.

I am thinking welding/fabricating a new mounting locations for the shock.
But I agree, bumps will not be your friend!!

be really careful going that low on the street, they look good like that, but dont survive pot holes and dips very good.
Didnt think about that, I will keep that in mind when setting up the new links. thanks for the heads up yall.

Air ride and trim the lower fairings as much as you can. I suggest a modded oilpan for ground clearance.

Back