How many miles in a year on your Busa?

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I am just curious how many people put alot of miles on their Busa and what's the highest anyone's ever heard with no major problems. I just got mine Feb 20 this year and have just broke the 1200 mile mark. Not bad for this time of year in Iowa. I put over 6000 miles on my Honda Shadow last year and will probably put more miles this year on the new one.

I've had my 04 for about a month now. I just cleared 2500 miles. I've been riding the shizit out of mine. I actually wish I could ride more.

Have fun,

Jay

I've got an 03' that will be officially 1 year old in May. As of
now just a little over 12,000 miles. That's including frequent
rainy/wintery weather and 7 weeks without bike for chrome
parts. Roughly 7-8 months of driveable weather. I saw
a similar post about a month ago and someone posted their
odometer with >80,000 miles. I was like woohoo I feel better
now. That's a Japanese bike for ya!
tounge.gif

I've had my '03 since August. It's sitting in the garage right now with 3950 miles on it.

The part that number doesn't tell you is that the first 3000 miles were put on in the first 30 days I had it. Dropped it off for the first service at 29 days. It still had the paper tag on it and 3089 miles. The guys at my shop said *Wow, you really did get this thing to ride.* Yessir I did.

23k here... The previous owner put an average of around 10K a here here in CO. I am averaging about 5k or so a year.

All of my other bikes were rode to death, maybe 15k or more a year. My 02 Busa is my pleasure bike and I intend to keep the miles down on it. I bought it in August of 2002 and I only have 2,700 miles on it.

cool.gif

hoping to hit 10k before 1 year old. I use mine for fun rides, commuting WHENEVER possible, and a couple track days, I too love riding my cycles - especially busa

Got my '03 last July and just went over 1000 miles. Not too much ridin' because of weather, mods and riding restrictions. Won't see too many more right now, but next year should be much higher.

I DO ABOUT 22.000 miles every year on my bike.
in 2003 I've done 27.000 miles.
17.000 only with the BUSA.

if i get 3000, on mine this year id be impressed! new baby at home...not the busa either. an actual child thats probably poopy right now:blush:

had since late august 03.

put 2700mi on it by winter. I now have 3300 mi.

got my 03 back in april of 03 and my last ride was thanksgiving day in 03 and had 10,327 miles. My first ride this spring was march 20th and have ridden 400 miles since then but still in the 40's up here.

Back