How many miles in 2009?

brpo

Registered
Happy New year! Just doing a few calculations - I rode about 8700 miles last year on three different motorcycles.

How many miles did you get in last year?

Who's the "Iron Butt" of the forum?

By no means an Iron butt, But I put about 5000 on the Busa and another 3000 on the VTX

I'm ashamed of myself in '09, but Scar and the dude out of Maryland would be in the tops. They've been wearing out those Gen II's . Sleeper Red I think, sorry brain fart, It happens in F.O.G. land :laugh:

2009 was a bad season for me. Bike was down for paint till june 1st. (took it apart in feb!!) Stupid painters (2) Rode about 500mi on a friends zx14 till then. Got it back, rode a week till June 6th, crashed, had huge legal trouble related to the crach incident. I got the legal issues sorted by september, then fixed the bike only to ride for 2 weeks before my license suspension kicked in(related to crash) after that it was to cold. A terrible riding season. Put 9k in each of the first 2 seasons on the Busa, less than 500mi last season. Needless to say, Im REALLY, REALLY lookin forward to riding in 2010.:thumbsup:

Not enough. Only about 5,000 in 09. I put between 13 and 14,000 on it in 08, though. I got her at the end of 07 with 2,000 and she's got a little over 20,000 now. Not too bad considering the amount of time it's been sitting due to maintenance required and no money to do so, and not wanting to leave it sitting out at school.

No Iron Butt for me but I'm guessing close to 30,000 last year. I wish I kept track of it but I didn't.

Barely 4k in 8mos, man if I could keep the farings on but those pesky Mod Grimlins are always in the garage. Caught another last night. The Busa makes good bait. :poke:???:rofl:

From April-November=8 month riding season

B-KIng-7100
Busa-4000

Thats with working weekends, and working constrution, which means mostly no riding at night due to we dont get off until late,and no riding to work as we have company trucks

Lucy and i did a little over 16,000 last year with my first and only (so far) Iron Butt ride in the middle...it was a great year and i hope to have an even better one this year :beerchug:

Back