How many hours can you stay on a Hayabusa?

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
What is the longest trip (in hours) that you've taken without stopping for anything but fuel and food?

We just took a trip from Wichita, KS to Shreveport, LA that took us a little over 13 hours to complete. I will say this...I won't be doing that again! I think 13 hours in the saddle is about 7-8 hours too many.

5 hours for me. Rode from Augusta, Ga to Robbinsville, NC on our trip to the Dragon last year. My longer trip on the Busa so far. May be the longest. trailers are great investments.:laugh:

19 1/2 hours in 1 day. Rode from STL MO to Jackson MS to eat breakfast at Wafflehouse and came home. :laugh:

Bout an hour and a half for me, then things start falling asleep and I can't find
a comfortable position to sit in any more. Guess I'm gettin old.!!

Long trip, all geared up, catchin' diarrhea would suck royal....

Longest I've done is 3 hours. I've never planned a trip, I just start up, and go. I need to do a nice weekend trip, maybe the next Bash ?

Isn't there something like a bike pillow that you can put under your ass for those long rides? That would help tremendously. Ahem...someone could get rich with this idea...ahem..:easy:

During the summer, I regularly do 12 to 14 hour days nearly every weekend. That first long ride of the spring is the toughest one!

But when you love to ride, what else are ya gonna do? :D

--Wag--

10 hrs stock pegs/stock handle bars all highway riding straight roads. I get tired quicker in the city driving an for some reason I get less tired on curvy roads :dunno: why... Maybe on the curves get more opportunity to rotate pressure on butt cheeks:laugh:

4 is longest i have done...still have stock seat...inside of thighs hurt the worst...need to get a more comfy seat for longer rides

Isn't there something like a bike pillow that you can put under your ass for those long rides? That would help tremendously. Ahem...someone could get rich with this idea...ahem..:easy:

Seen them on ebay... They strap on... That plus a gel seat and you should be good...

About 10 miles cuz that's as far as my leash will reach :)
but
When I was 16 I rode my RZ350 up from Ct thru Prince Edward Island with my dad and brother . Dad had Yamaha Venture and bro had KZ700 .
Like 1500 miles in four days . Beautiful country .

Back