allow me to a$$ you a question... :)

On our IBA run, I threw my legs back toward the passenger pegs and literally layed down. its a little tight on the inner thighs but it ets your but off the seat for a bit. did that for about a min every 30-50 miles + stop every 150 mile. At the end of our 1100 miles that day, i was still GTG.

In some of the places we rode there was only two very small tight lanes with zero shoulder and no emergency lane. Between Tavernier and beginning of Turnpike there was probably twenty miles of nothing but two very small lanes . We stopped before that but I was doing same as him , standing on pegs and shifting from side to side to get circulation going and let some air in . There was a few places during our ride where we just had to tough it out and keep going because again you cannot stop . If you stop in certain areas it would have been in middle of road and backed up traffic .
Many who are familiar with area will understand .
I've been down there when a car gets a flat tire or runs out of gas and will back traffic up for miles and take hours to clear .
It can be a great ride and it can be a nightmare !

Back