How do ya like my pipes?

magifesq

Registered
Whatcha think?

00000047.JPG

Yuck
wow.gif
, with all these posts I think you are trying to find someone to like them.  Who cares, if you like it leave it.  But too many posts about this IMO
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Bruiserman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129273432 -->

IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT W/ THE BIKE, BUT IF YOU LIKE IT THAN MY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER.
wink.gif

some people are a bit harsh on their comments. I would say the pipes themselves look good. I am not sure they go with the busa. It would be nice to have a overall view of the bike.

Seat of the pants pulls stronger than the Yosh cans I had on it, gets 42 mpg up from 37 with yosh.
Thanks for the honest comments. I am not offended or afraid of criticism, I don't take them as attacks, just answers to my question.
All my co workers like them and the owner of the shop here is going to feature my bike on the shop website with a bio.
Like coffee said "Pimpin' ain't easy"

Seat of the pants pulls stronger than the Yosh cans I had on it, gets 42 mpg up from 37 with yosh.  
Thanks for the honest comments.  I am not offended or afraid of criticism, I don't take them as attacks, just answers to my question.  
All my co workers like them and the owner of the shop here is going to feature my bike on the shop website with a bio.
Like coffee said "Pimpin' ain't easy"
neither is looking at those pipes!!!!!!!

No just kidding.
You need to post a full side shot, though.

Back