Do these pipes make my Busa look Phat?

magifesq

Registered
Whatcha think?
Not available in stores
This time hopefully the photo takes

00000047.JPG

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. cant tell ya for sure how about a full bike shot but first impression would be there a tad long
rock.gif

Sorry man, but I really don't like them. Not trying to be an azz, just being honest.

Im sorry, what was the question - I was trying to figgure out if a Sleestack could be possibly hiding in your paint job----Sleestack **Yah remember the "Land of the Lost" don't ya? With Grumpy the T-Rex, and Holly the little babe I had a crush on when I was 7 , it was a show from the late 70's....cipe - forget it, Im rambling.

Back to the exhaust, it's original. I think you got an original look for not alot of $$$$ invested. Im curious to how it sounds. Maybe if you got rid of the collars, did a little welding, grinding & smoothing - Jet hot the suckers, and - well, that adds more $$$ to your project. Can I ask what look your going for with this Monster Garage crew on Acid exhaust project? Just a little razzing, so dont get to bent up about it - it is original I must admit
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129100230 -->

Why??
wow.gif

If you are short of cash, I can donate a little.

Yes, Holly was pretty hot, but once Kimberly from Different Strokes grew up . . .
tounge.gif

Why??
wow.gif

If you are short of cash, I can donate a little.

Yes, Holly was pretty hot, but once Kimberly from Different Strokes grew up . . .  
tounge.gif
I thought Blair was Hot, but her stuck-up attitude sorta turned me off. Than I thought "Jo" was sorta hot, she drove motorcycles and fixed stuff. Than my mom & dad got "Spectrum" sorta like a pirated low budget HBO of the time and discovered much better looking women who made neat sounds.

Facts Of Life Music for those of you thant just have to have it

laugh.gif
Now that's funny!

Get 'em off there dude... creative - but not a busa... no offense.

(I had a crush on the Land of the Lost girl too...)

wow.gif

+1 on getting rid of the collars. Otherwise, I think it's unique.

Hey Mike, all I can say is, I hope the RS-3's that I bought from you, are on their way to my house.

Did you extend the forks?
smile.gif

Back