Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How about some pics?

From this evenings' ride...

IMG_2791.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2786.jpg

Had to repaint the busa after a friend decided to drop it which scratched the hell out of it and cracked 2 fairings

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

My first.
BlueBusa-1.jpg

My second. I built it to look stock/bling blingish, but it made over 250hp and was a REAL SLEEPER!
ba668d1e.jpg

My third. I miss this one the most, I think?? Built it to look like a blacked out stock Busa with bolt on mufflers.......By the time you saw those 272 HP, you were lookin at me from behind. :laugh: I called this one SLEEPERII...
OrangeBusa.jpg

My fourth. I loved this one too. Wait. I'm pretty sure I loved them all....
DSC04657.jpg

Ok, so last week, I scored my FIFTH Busa. I've got to much stuff coming for it that I have to wait to buy anything till it all comes in. I didn't keep a record and I don't wanna double order stuff....:banghead:
Mine is on the trailer. Myself and 3 friends took advantage of the 0 down/0 interest deal Suzuki had going last month. Too good to pass up.
2012-03-24132147.jpg

SLEEPERBUSA said:
My first.

My second. I built it to look stock/bling blingish, but it made over 250hp and was a REAL SLEEPER!

My third. I miss this one the most, I think?? Built it to look like a blacked out stock Busa with bolt on mufflers.......By the time you saw those 272 HP, you were lookin at me from behind. :laugh: I called this one SLEEPERII...

My fourth. I loved this one too. Wait. I'm pretty sure I loved them all....

Ok, so last week, I scored my FIFTH Busa. I've got to much stuff coming for it that I have to wait to buy anything till it all comes in. I didn't keep a record and I don't wanna double order stuff....:banghead:
Mine is on the trailer. Myself and 3 friends took advantage of the 0 down/0 interest deal Suzuki had going last month. Too good to pass up.

LOVE the green one, Suzuki should have made that!

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Top Bottom