A couple newer pics of Celine

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Bike looks great pics jaddie did brought it out real nice.Do you like the sound of the high mounts i want to do a full system in the future let me know what you think?
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Very nice bike and i love your pics.What camera and lens did you use to take those?(if you don't mind me asking)
I own a Nikon D200 and i usually shoot with my 18-200 lens.
Thanks in advance,
Reiny

Very nice bike and i love your pics.What camera and lens  did you use to take those?(if you don't mind me asking)
Dear reiny

He used a Canon PowerShot A630.

The D200 is a nice camera. I've shot about 25,000 images with my Canon 20D. My favorite lens is the 70-200 2.8 IS.

--Jaddie

Very nice bike and i love your pics.What camera and lens  did you use to take those?(if you don't mind me asking)
Thanks in advance,
Reiny
actually...I'm using a canon powershot A630.

As far as the sound of the highmounts, I do like them a lot. Not to loud and make the bike sound kinda like a porsche engine.

I love mine, too. I love her so much that I've been losing sleep. When I wake up at like 3 AM, I would go to her and just talk to her. Call me crazy. I don't mind it at all. I'll post the picture later. Thanks. Just want to make sure first.

Dear reiny

He used a Canon PowerShot A630.

The D200 is a nice camera. I've shot about 25,000 images with my Canon 20D. My favorite lens is the 70-200 2.8 IS.

--Jaddie
Thanks for that info!I'm always curious how other people are getting such great pics.
beerchug.gif

Back