Home from the BASH

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I went up Friday and returned home this morning. I had a great time, met a lot of great people, learned how to dry out GSXR after it takes a dip in the river, how to lower a GSXR and how install HIDs.
I met VMan's family and what a great group they are. :beerchug: Saturday we got up and had a memorial ride in Kevin's honor. I'm here to tell you what there is nothing more powerful then watching almost 60 Busa's and at least 10 other bikes ride by when you know why they're doing it. Major goose bumps every time I think about it.

RIP KEVIN
THIS IS FOR YOU. :beerchug:

6638.jpg

6640.jpg

6651.jpg

6667.jpg

6669.jpg

6672.jpg

6681.jpg

6683.jpg

6777.jpg

Last edited:
Great pix and write-up!

Glad to hear you made it and made it home safely.

Thanks for allowing a few of us to get there through you...:beerchug:

Glad to finally have had the opportunity to meet you, Jim! Great that you made it home safely.

I guess there is a role for a moderator that doesn't have a Busa...great job of documenting the ride. It was good to see you again. Maybe we could go fishing some time:beerchug:

Nice pics. Glad you're home safely. I'm sorry I missed that ride! I can see many were moved by it. Kevin will be missed.

Thanks everyone. It was great to see everyone again and meet other members for the first time. See you all again next year. :beerchug:

it was great to see you again bro :beerchug: glad you made it home safe...thanks for posting those pics, it was definitely a moving experience to be a part of that ride...RIP vman

Back