Holloween Costumes

killerrudy

Registered
What is everyone dressing up as this year? If you are. Or what are your kids wanting to be? I am going to be a baseball player named WellHung .. Yeah its a gag costume. Makes me laugh.

Yeah plz move to random thoughts.

I'm going as a kick butt uncle who is taking his haunted house loving niece (20) to a bunch of haunted houses in Kansas City and letting her crash at my place for the weekend....

lol...i am going as the baby sitter for my 4 kids while my wife works that night....should be fun???

im dressing up as trojan man....what...ok so ill also ride to the party in a wooden horse...gosh..what were you thinking???? :laugh:

I'm going as a kick butt uncle who is taking his haunted house loving niece (20) to a bunch of haunted houses in Kansas City and letting her crash at my place for the weekend....

dang those are exspensive $26 a pop....but the Beast is awesome....have fun

Why dogs hate Halloween

View attachment 205209

here's my two pits, the wife dressed them up :laugh:

pits.jpg

Me and the lady last Halloween in Salem Mass. Man that place knows how to throw a halloween party!!

Same costumes this year, and prolly next and next and next. :laugh:

Me and the lady last Halloween in Salem Mass. Man that place knows how to throw a halloween party!!

Same costumes this year, and prolly next and next and next. :laugh:

whered ya get the stormtrooper geear!?:laugh:

whered ya get the stormtrooper geear!?:laugh:

We're in the 501st. You can find decent stuff on E-Bay sometimes, but generally it's not so good a deal. And NEVER buy the liscensed version of the suit, it's a pile of crap. The fan made stuff is way better.... Even the crappy recast versions of the fan made stuff is better.

If you contact your local 501st garrison they can point you in the right direction on getting a really nice set up.

My camera died so I only have my cell phone to take pix.

Here's what I could get with it ( my arms are short so it's not much)

Halloween 2010.jpg

Back