HID's

HID's - Which temp is better?

Votes: 172 100.0%

• Total voters
beerchug.gif

Do you guys buy two different sized HID kits (H7 low and 9006 high) for each bike?

Has anyone thought about doing just the high beam? Reason being this way for daytime and when the bike starts up you don't have to worry about high current draws of the HID kit.....

Then you have the option of turning on the HID kit when you engage the high beam plus it's a projector lamp so has better focused light?

Any vendors on here that sell ONLY the 9005 single HID bulb/ballast? I'm looking for 8000k

thanks
rick

yah u can buy what ever setup you want single or dual u may as well get dual the light turns off anyway at startup so it shouldnt be an issue on newer bikess or use a timer.

6000 in the lo, 8k in hi, but changing that to 6k after trying it.
people hate being in front of me.......hehehehehe. lead, follow or get the **** outta my way!

I guess I'm a poser. 10K and 12K here. They are MUCH better than stock. But mine were free from the bash raffle! I love 'em.

6000k is the best all around hid its the closest k to sunlight after 6000k the higher in k you go the lights are just more colorful but not as bright... my 2 cents

Back