HID's

HID's - Which temp is better?

Votes: 172 100.0%

• Total voters
6K Low | 10K High
Love the seperation of color, especially during the day rides.

HIDwebNOSE1.jpg

Where do you guys get your HID kit's? I'm looking for a kit for my truck and also my bike. Please posts pics that are looking down the road so we can see how they light up the road. Thanks!

I get my stuff off ebay. Way cheaper than any store. Juss buy from 100% rated long time sellers.
Let there be LIGHT!
firedevil.gif
I was taking a pic of a wreck.
IPHONE504.jpg

IPHONE502.jpg

Kind of hard to take pics while riding a bike but its brighter than any car on the road accept...

The higher kelvin temp the less amount of usable light you get.  I chose the 5K, but prefer 4300.  Then again it's just bling to me lol when you go higher (IMO)  
cool.gif

Lemme rephrase this. It all depends on what you want out of your light? Looks or performance?

I got mine from xenonking, he's a sponsor, and if you tell him your a board member, he'll cut you a deal. I ended up getting the 6000K, and it looks awesome.
thumb_up.gif
I'll try to get a picture tonight!

man stupid contract year! I'd be spendin so much $$ right now if it weren't for wantin to make sure i can make the bike payment itself in june on the outside chance we strike

Bottom line-- is 6k the best for riding in the dark up and down the Sierras at 0315 am --Bears and bambi's coyotes..scary out there Thx

I definitely wanna get the 6000K high and low beam. Now I'm just trying to find the best price out there. I'm strapped for cash but I see this as a must. Anything to help with my safety at night I'm willing to do.

This is off topic but as you go through the post why do so many people have the same signature? I even had it before I changed it. It says
'06 hayabusa
'00 zx9r ninja
'05 dodge magnum

Like almost everybody says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,6K! It's a clean white (with just a touch of blue)
Great Mod. I'll never ride a stock bulb again.

Like almost everybody says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,6K! It's a clean white (with just a touch of blue)
Great Mod. I'll never ride a stock bulb again.
+1

i like the 6k cause its white with just a hint of that "HID" blue, plus to me i was going for which is more "effective" and not just "bling"

i have "before and after" pics of my 6000k install, that for SOME reason, no matter what the file size, won't let me post here, so if you're interested, PM me with an e-mail adress, and l'll send them to you...

Back