HID lights

FWIW, if your shopping on ebay and find these low dollar kits, look at their warranty, and other info.. Many on there are BS.  And if they can't type in plain clear English, might want to consider what you might go through in the event you have a claim!

Thats good advice, I've had a few people get bad stuff and burned up their harness.
Got a kit from e-bay,2 h7 low kits 6k,one for me one for her triumph. Mine lasted 2 mo. not good products for 100$ for 2.

I have McCollough from Xenon King on mine now 6000k (hi and low). Won them in a raffle. I had on 8000k (hi and low)from a group buy last year. Both are good....it's the change that is worth it.

6000k is bluish white....8000k is whitish blue.
cool.gif

Get a new 50w 4300 or 5000K if you want real light............

I just took a 6000K out of mine and put a 4300K 50w system in and there is no comparison on the amount and color of light.

what size bulb do i need ?
I'm thinking about trying out the XeonKing 6000K high and low kit.
Do these usually ship quick.

what size bulb do i need ?
I'm thinking about trying out the XeonKing 6000K high and low kit.
Do these usually ship quick.
H7 and 9005  (I believe).  Xenon King ships fast.  Do not go with high wattage systems...they cause too much heat and melt stuff.

Ok....when doing a HID light change from stock bulb, I have to buy the kit right?
so we are talkin 279.00 for a Bi Xenon kit and then 99.00 for the 2nd bulb.....Correct ??

Then thats 380.00 for lights....times 2 busa's for us ...760.00

Is it "that" worth it
rock.gif
??

Ok....when doing a HID light change from stock bulb, I have to buy the kit right?
so we are talkin 279.00 for a Bi Xenon kit and then 99.00 for the 2nd bulb.....Correct ??

Is it "that" worth it
rock.gif
??
That doesn't sound right. 279 should be for a complete kit. And yes, they are worth it.

Is it "that" worth it
rock.gif
??
pm sent.

Back