Yeah your right dude... condoms are made outa rubbha
tounge.gif
poke.gif

...what say RSD
rock.gif
laugh.gif

poke.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=696432

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms Made in India Used by Weavers to Make Saris; Only a Quarter Used for Sex, Report Says</span>

The Associated Press
Apr. 23, 2005 - Only a quarter of condoms made in India are used for sex, most of the others are used to make saris, toys and bathroom slippers, a newspaper reported Saturday.

The condoms are valuable to manufacturers because of the lubricant on them. Sari weavers place the condoms on their thread spools and the lubricant on the prophylactics is rubbed off on the thread, making it move faster through their sewing machines, The Economic Times newspaper quoted an Indian industry official as saying.

Sari makers also turn the condom's inside out, place them on their fingers and use the high-quality lubricant to polish gold and silver threads used in the traditional Indian women's outfits.

India manufactures more than 1 billion condoms annually to check population growth and curb the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Copyright © 2005 ABC News Internet Ventures

laugh.gif
rock.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
WTF
wow.gif
... I didnt know that!!!
rock.gif
wow.gif

On second thought... why not, finding more use for them condoms is kinda good... isnt it
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I kinda liked the original use.

Next thing you know Shenoyp is going to replace his riding gloves with condoms. One on each finger....and then change his boardname to Edward PenisHands.

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

you keep this shid up Warren... an' you're gonna get a bad rap,just like da Rubbah.

Please,please please.... don't mail me any fuggin' slippers for Christmas. You hear that She No P
They also make toys from condoms.

Question ? What kind of toy do you make from a condom.

perhaps,a Mr. Potato-dik-Head or a G.I. Joe that comes(hehehehe) with his own bodybag. How about a marble sack,they come(hehehehe) pre-lubed so yer steelies wont rust.
Or, they could cut the tips off for..."Shower Cap Barbie".
The kids could play "Fruit Stand" by blowing up the colored ones with air,bananas,cucumbers,cumquats...etc.
You could nail yer friend in the head with a dik shaped water balloon...
then announce to the other neighbourhood kids...

"Look at the Dik-Head,Look at the Fug-Head."

prophylactics....just so many uses... RSD.
Oh boy i have a nice pair of RED slippers with your name on them. If you get tired of them you can take them back to the original form (umm lubricant)
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=696432

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms in India Used to Make Saris</span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Most Condoms Made in India Used by Weavers to Make Saris; Only a Quarter Used for Sex, Report Says</span>

The Associated Press
Apr. 23, 2005 - Only a quarter of condoms made in India are used for sex, most of the others are used to make saris, toys and bathroom slippers, a newspaper reported Saturday.

The condoms are valuable to manufacturers because of the lubricant on them. Sari weavers place the condoms on their thread spools and the lubricant on the prophylactics is rubbed off on the thread, making it move faster through their sewing machines, The Economic Times newspaper quoted an Indian industry official as saying.

Sari makers also turn the condom's inside out, place them on their fingers and use the high-quality lubricant to polish gold and silver threads used in the traditional Indian women's outfits.

India manufactures more than 1 billion condoms annually to check population growth and curb the spread of HIV/AIDS.

Copyright © 2005 ABC News Internet Ventures

laugh.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif
WTF
wow.gif
... I didnt know that!!!
rock.gif
wow.gif

On second thought... why not, finding more use for them condoms is kinda good... isnt it
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Personally, I kinda liked the original use.

Next thing you know Shenoyp is going to replace his riding gloves with condoms.  One on each finger....and then change his boardname to Edward PenisHands.  
that sounds nice.. what say shenoyp???
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

have you ever seen the serial number on a condom....   i guess you may have not ever unrolled one that far.
biggrin.gif

you keep this shid up Warren... an' you're gonna get a bad rap,just like da Rubbah.

Please,please please....  don't mail me any fuggin' slippers for Christmas.  You hear that She No P
   They also make toys from condoms.

Question ?  What kind of toy do you make from a condom.

perhaps,a Mr. Potato-dik-Head or a G.I. Joe that comes(hehehehe) with his own bodybag.  How about a marble sack,they come(hehehehe) pre-lubed so yer steelies wont rust.
Or, they could cut the tips off for..."Shower Cap Barbie".
  The kids could play "Fruit Stand" by blowing up the colored ones with air,bananas,cucumbers,cumquats...etc.
 You could nail yer friend in the head with a dik shaped water balloon...
     then announce to the other neighbourhood kids...

"Look at the Dik-Head,Look at the Fug-Head."

prophylactics....just so many uses...     RSD.
Oh boy i have a nice pair of RED slippers with your name on them.  If you get tired of them you can take them back to the original form (umm lubricant)  
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
thanks Mike, yer all heart

laugh.gif

Just funny...you guys crack me up...and, if the board weren't so slow, I could've gotten to page 2! LOL
tounge.gif

Back