An additional supplier

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Hey gang these are the guys I have been talking about these past few weeks.  Radical Race works has extremely good service and products.  They also have some very nice products.  Don't see it they will make it for you in a very short time.  metal work,  color chrome.  Use your imagination and make those special products.  Please be sure and visit often for exciting new things.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>Radical Race Works</span></span>

Thanks,

<span style='font-family:papyrus'><span style='color:green'>Ninja Eater</span></span>

They have some neat looking sliders. Is there anything out on the spring loaded ones as to if they do any good or not? I like the idea of being able to get custom milled parts, it can give you that edge in the show market.
cool.gif

They have some neat looking sliders. Is there anything out on the spring loaded ones as to if they do any good or not? I like the idea of being able to get custom milled parts, it can give you that edge in the show market.
cool.gif
It helps because they give. Most when you just drop (let's hope not)the bike the harder the impact the more likely you can break them. Plastic will slide on heavier impacts but can still break.

Great job, guys! If I had any money (or ideas) for custom jobs, I would call. Welcome aboard!

Well they are frame sliders, they're meant to save your frame. Depending the type of accident they usually help on keeping the fairings from cracking or gettign totally destroyed. On some bikes even keeps it from touching on a slow speed drop.

Back