Her latest pic

Thanks!!! I posted this one probably a month or so ago. Here ya go.:thumbsup:

While I'm here, let me share with you guys how my schedule goes in case you wonder how I racked up all those miles.
I always start working at 7:30 am and ends whenever. Sometimes until almost 8:00pm.
Mondays-kids have Karate class from 7:30-9:00pm so we get home around 9:20pm.
Tuesdays-My daughter has piano lesson from 7:00-7:45pm
Wednesdays-Karate class again same time as Mondays.
Thursdays-kids have C2 education class from 5:00 until 7:00pm
Fridays- finally gets a break from kids' after school activities.
My wife and I go to the gym whenever we can after work. I almost forgot, I work Saturdays, too.
Sundays is family day. I ride too but I have to be back before 9:00am to go to church and spend the rest of the day with the family.
These are the reasons why I go riding before coming to work. I don't ride to work because I live 3.2 miles away from it. These are also the reasons why I've never gone on any trips. I can't leave my family behind with all these activities. When I do get a day off, I can only ride from 9:00am until about 2:30pm because I have to pick up my daughter from school at 3:05pm.
This is why sometimes, I wonder how I did it, too.

Wow, you have tons of stuff on your plate. :bowdown: to you for logging that many miles on such a tight schedule. You are definitely a dedicated man! :thumbsup: You must do TONS of oil changes!! :whistle:

Wow, you have tons of stuff on your plate. :bowdown: to you for logging that many miles on such a tight schedule. You are definitely a dedicated man! :thumbsup: You must do TONS of oil changes!! :whistle:
Thanks. Yap. Tons of oil changes. Be safe.:beerchug:

Those are some miles that you are putting on the 'Busa my brother!! I usually do about 23k to 25k a year on my bikes. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Those are some miles that you are putting on the 'Busa my brother!! I usually do about 23k to 25k a year on my bikes. :thumbsup::bowdown:
Thanks, Big Guy. I can't help it, bro. It's so addicting. If the roads are clear, I won't be here right now. I would have left 15 minutes ago. Be safe.:beerchug:

Thanks!!! I posted this one probably a month or so ago. Here ya go.:thumbsup:

While I'm here, let me share with you guys how my schedule goes in case you wonder how I racked up all those miles.
I always start working at 7:30 am and ends whenever. Sometimes until almost 8:00pm.
Mondays-kids have Karate class from 7:30-9:00pm so we get home around 9:20pm.
Tuesdays-My daughter has piano lesson from 7:00-7:45pm
Wednesdays-Karate class again same time as Mondays.
Thursdays-kids have C2 education class from 5:00 until 7:00pm
Fridays- finally gets a break from kids' after school activities.
My wife and I go to the gym whenever we can after work. I almost forgot, I work Saturdays, too.
Sundays is family day. I ride too but I have to be back before 9:00am to go to church and spend the rest of the day with the family.
These are the reasons why I go riding before coming to work. I don't ride to work because I live 3.2 miles away from it. These are also the reasons why I've never gone on any trips. I can't leave my family behind with all these activities. When I do get a day off, I can only ride from 9:00am until about 2:30pm because I have to pick up my daughter from school at 3:05pm.
This is why sometimes, I wonder how I did it, too.

You must go pretty fast in order to cover that much ground in a such a limited amount of time :bowdown:

Back