Helmet's

Helmet's - what brand u have and thoughts of it.

• AGV

Votes: 256 100.0%
  • HJC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOLAN

• SHOEI

• ARAI

• SUOMY

• VEMAR

• ICON

• KBC

• OTHER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs72069

Registered
What brand helmet do u use and your review of it. I have a KBC TK7 Devil graphics. Its comfortable, fairly light, but only real complaint is when riding in the rain. The upper part of the visor isnt sealed so it lets water in. Looking either getting a AGV V flyer, Shark, OGK, or KBC Racer 1 for my next helmet.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100409079 -->

tk77devil.jpg

I'm not going to go on here... My stance on Cranial Wrappers is well documented... smile.gif

Find an Arai or a Shoei that fits perfectely and wear that thing...

I have two HJC's and a Shoei to match my 02 Busa...I wear the HJC flip face all the time...Haven't worn the Shoei 10 times... evil.gif

I have an HJC AC-10 series helmet. Its alright it fogs up a bit to much for me but thats an easy fix. Dont really use it much but its fairly comfortable cept around my ear piercings it kinda grabs them when putting it on. Works great in the rain beads water off real well and doesnt leak a bit.

i dont really like my hjc... i get the whole head goin back and forth when i get to bout 80. It also lets a lot of wind inside so its lound and heavy. I want a shoi or arai but didnt have the money for one when i bought the busa so ill have to wait till i get some extra money if i can stop buy shid for the bike.

oh yeah when i go fast the helment smooshes against my face. tried on my wifes small and same thing

Arai RX7 Corsair
Light, Cool and a great fit.
Lots of vents for demisting and air flow, great at high speed.

I mainly wear a Jarow(it's Italian) I like the fact it's a break front with a visor(better than Shuberth) This is what it looks like stock.

silver_front_down_dark_up.jpg

This is mine after a paint job. Being that I am half chinese. The symbol is my chinese zodiac for ROOSTER...

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100431591 -->

Hayabusa_027.jpg

Ace is the nickname I got when I was in the ARMY...

<!--EDIT|henryace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100431492 -->

Hayabusa_029.jpg

a Fulmer belive it or not. Been through the whole run Arai, Shoei, Nolan,Roof. Bought this Fulmer for $125.00 ($180.00 msrp) Snell approved ect. Liked It so much I bought a second one.

Shoei, will definately get another one when the time comes. Great comfort, fit, lightweight, ventilation, and low on noise. You get what you pay for

Have been riding with an HJC CL12, but just bought a SHOEI RF900 to match Baby J.  Like the HJC and am sure that I will like the SHOEI. Here's a pic of the SHOEI.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108047818 -->

Baby_J_Shoei_RF900_Hayabusa_Helmet___2.JPG

Icon Mainframe, black rubatone. Liking it so far!! cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111530998 -->

I have a Suomy. Its really light weight, and the fit is great. Had a Shoei RF900, it was kinda big. Also a little heavy. Getting a HjC next. Not spending that (Suomy,Shoei) money again. Just hope I can get that same fit, and weight with a HJC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back