Hello, new to the forum and to the "BUSA fam"

THANK YOU guys for the great response and welcoming. To answer some of your questions I bought it cash so the insurance is more for me in the sense of if they steal it or something I get some money to replace it. I keep it in a locked garage so that is pretty good. But I still want to get some kind of security system for when I take it places and need to leave it parked somewhere. You guys have given lots of great ideas I am going to look further into them. Thanks a million guys. I am going to take some pics tomorrow and post. I see some of you guys bikes and they look GREAT.
bowdown.gif

Thanks again

Hay man
welcome.gif
aboard. I went with a company called
Auto Owners Group. I was with Geico until I tried
to insure the Busa and they told me 1800 every 6
months. AOG insured both cars and bike for 1800 a
year full coverage. For them driving record has to
be spotless. My bike to was bought cash but I sleep
better having insurance on it. Good luck with your
hunt
thumb_up.gif

I went with Progessive, full coverage less than $700 a year, Internatrix (find them at Internatrix.com) makes a decent LOUD alarm for $139.00 with all the bells and whistles. Tell'em Spudley sent ya
coolold.gif
.....and yes a Roadlok (mounted) rear rotor lock, or any number of (non-mounted) rear rotor locks will suffice in making it harder to get at.  Also being aware, where you park it helps.  Along walls, on the sidewalk, works best........

Welcome aboard NOW POST SOME PICS it's da'
rulez8bn.gif

I'm not posting til there's pics...

whistling.gif

sadnews.gif
Oh wait.. I just posted.
laugh.gif

Congrats on your new baby.. and welcome to the oRg!

As far as security, I have a RoadLok, which I love.
And for insurance, I have State Farm, full coverage, for about $550 a year.

This might seem like a stupid question. But is there anyway of droping the busa from the back just a tad? Or would I need to buy a whole new suspension?

Where can I buy a scorpio alarm? Anyone know of somewhere local in or near miami florida? If not online will be fine but where? Thanks

p.s. I did a search but everything seems to be a little out dated.

Back