Hello, new to the forum and to the "BUSA fam"

JaviBUSA08

Registered
Hello, everyone. New to the forum and just bought my 08 busa last week. Owned a CBR600 before this and may I say what a diffrence.
eek2.gif
AND I LOVE IT! Now one question I did want to ask. I really want to protect my new baby
bowdown.gif
so what alarm do you guys suggest if any? Or anything else you would suggest.. I am already looking around for insurance quotes, does anyone know of a good company that is cheap or atleast decent prices? Thanks guys and I am gonna get some picks up ASAP.
winkold.gif

Check out State Farm & AAA. They're both very reasonable.

Welcome, yo!

Daaaaaannng! It's a busy night for newbs on the ORG, no?

I think yes.

Enjoy all the bennies of being a member here. There's lots to take advantage of and many great friends/family to meet.

All the best!

You must have paid cash for your bike to get it without insurance. Or are you just checking rates? Depends on what you want on an alarm? GPS tracking or something to cause a thief to pause? Gorilla and Scorpio make some good ones and LoJack seems to work (but expensive).

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Check State Farm, as far as alarms go Scorpio alarms are running a special on them right now. Check out thier website Scorpioalarms.com. And congrats. Be safe.

welcome.gif
to the board and congrats on the new bike...State farm is about the cheapest good insurance but you have to have another vehicle or homeowner's insurance with them also to get the best rates...my personal opinion is go with a Scorpio alarm with a RoadLok on the rear rotor to give the thieves
cursin.gif
the most difficulty at taking your baby...of course, some kind of GPS tracking will help you get her back if they actually succeed in getting her

Hello, everyone. New to the forum and just bought my 08 busa last week. Owned a CBR600 before this and may I say what a diffrence.
eek2.gif
   AND I LOVE IT! Now one question I did want to ask. I really want to protect my new baby
bowdown.gif
so what alarm do you guys suggest if any? Or anything else you would suggest.. I am already looking around for insurance quotes, does anyone know of a good company that is cheap or atleast decent prices? Thanks guys and I am gonna get some picks up ASAP.
winkold.gif
Well for Security Go with a RoadLoK on the Rear Rotor and get yourself a Scorpio Alarm or a GPS tracking type alarm like Phantom Tracking. As far as insurance goes I would say that State Farm has the all around best rates for motorcycles or you can try Dairyland or Geico as well. Also Welcome to the Org.

You must have paid cash for your bike to get it without insurance.  Or are you just checking rates?  Depends on what you want on an alarm?  GPS tracking or something to cause a thief to pause?  Gorilla and Scorpio make some good ones and LoJack seems to work (but expensive).
In my state you can finance a bike w/o insurance. I got my Busa from the dealership w/o insurance (honestly it was purchased the following day). My previous bike was insured through Dairy Land(06 Katana 600) at $118 per mo.x6. The Busa in insured through State Farm for $105 per mo x6, and this includes uninsured motorist protection. I was surprised the Busa was actually cheaper to insure, w/o the unisured motorist protection (optional) it would have only been $96 mo. The Katana did not have uninsured motorist protection.

Welcome to the org. can't wait for the pics, ride safe and have fun!
thumb_up.gif

hello.gif
and welcome to the oRg....

Also check out dairyland Ins. I found it to be very reasonable......

Oh ya... Post pics please
worthless.gif

IMG_0008.JPG

You might invest in a cover as well. Got a garage
rock.gif
State Farm, All I gots is the roadlok. Make sure the alarm system you get has value. Hear lojack is only as good as the equipment local law enforcement has. Don't know, don't have.

welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy.....................

Back