Hello from Spain

Don't worry about your english, Fernando...most of us don't speak or write to well in the Queen's language anyway:laugh: But our love for Hayabusas is universal language...posting up a modification of a 2008 Busa with a gixxer tail...see if you like it..not my bike..but this bike has gixxer fenders, single sided swingarm, chromed chassis, custom paint, custom brakes...probably 30k dollars in it without the labor...:laugh:

Attachments

• Suzuki Hayabusa _ Gregg’s Customs _ Motorcycle News _ Reviews _ 2010 Motorcy.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 285
Don't worry about your english, Fernando...most of us don't speak or write to well in the Queen's language anyway:laugh: But our love for Hayabusas is universal language...posting up a modification of a 2008 Busa with a gixxer tail...see if you like it..not my bike..but this bike has gixxer fenders, single sided swingarm, chromed chassis, custom paint, custom brakes...probably 30k dollars in it without the labor...:laugh:
hello gracis for your interest
my busa I meant to put pictures in org.

Congrats on the gettin a 'Busa! Glad to hear from fellow riders from other countries. Would love to get over to Europe to do some riding. Maybe during the summer of 2011.

Back