Hello from Spain

:rulez:

seal.gif

Muchas gracias a todo
España es un pais pequeñito al sur de europa
os mandare fotos

en ORG.he aprendido muchas cosas impensables en España :beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bienvenido a la familia,

Si necesitas ayuda en algo, nos dejas saber....Mi hermana vive en Zaragosa:welcome::welcome:

Nice bike

Bienvenido a la familia,

Si necesitas ayuda en algo, nos dejas saber....Mi hermana vive en Zaragosa:welcome::welcome:

Nice bike

hi
thank you very much for responding in Spanish I wrote in Spanish before the translator I'm wrong ....

take this into account

thank you very much MERRY CHRISTMAS :beerchug:

hola amigo :welcome: I've been to Spain many many times, beautiful country, very nice people and very delicious food, but man you guys are chilled, siesta in the afternoons, dinner after 9, and most bike shops I found were shut at the weekend :laugh:
defenetly a very nice place to ride though :thumbsup:

hola amigo :welcome: I've been to Spain many many times, beautiful country, very nice people and very delicious food, but man you guys are chilled, siesta in the afternoons, dinner after 9, and most bike shops I found were shut at the weekend :laugh:
defenetly a very nice place to ride though :thumbsup:
hi
that's the bad times here in Spain the shops, they close too early and on weekends when people do not work and decided to buy are closed

so I usually buy all the items in the U.S.

Furthermore, here there is little to choose

hi all
ORG thank the host. you are a big family in AMERICA
I like the busa and especially as customizais thing here do not like

pd. Forgive for English is the translator

Back