Heart Attack

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I will be having a quadruple bypass Friday morning. Guess it was worse than thought. Won’t be any bike riding for a while. Oh well.

But

The nurse guy got me pie :)

IMG_9352.jpeg

Well it day 2 in the hospital. Waiting to go get a heart cath and either stints or possibly a bypass done. Woke up at 345 yesterday morning in severe pain. Honestly just thought I was hungry cause I hadn’t eaten since noon the day before. Fumbled downstairs for a piece of bread and sip of water but the pain just got worse. My wife was headed out to run so I called her to come back upstairs. She brought me to hospital where I’ve been since 0430 yesterday. The heart dr finally came in at 5pm and confirmed I had a heart attack. Some numbers they look for have gone from 4 to over 390 in a few hours. This leads me to now. I told my wife not to worry, heaven don’t want me and hells afraid I’ll take over. She’s not finding the amusement in that. So here’s the deal. If I go to Valhalla today, someone check in on her from time to time. I’m not planning on it, just checking off some boxes. Yall be good. Ps, bring pie ;)

Got pie?

View attachment 1675281
Taurine , 1 gram twice a day. Helps heal the heart and a balance the heart stress levels. All my friends that have had heart attacks improved greatly in just a few days of taking it. You can get it at just about any health food store. I like the Now brand. Best wishes on a fast recovery.

Back