A Bad week (Heart Attack)

Glad you are ok now! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope you recover quickly man. anything brain or heart, it's really scary.

good to hear your alright and they were able to get you to a hospital in time. be thankful you dodged that bullet and take it easy on the billiards. :thumbsup:

Hmm, I've heard back pain can be a symptom. How did it feel when it happened?
And I'm glad you're okay of course!:beerchug:

I was in the middle of my match and started feeling funny. I broke out into a cold sweet. I went and washed my face and came back to play again and my chest started feeling like someone was trying to take a jack and open it. Then my left arm got to hurting so bad I had to quit playing. I went to the room and chewed 3 baby asprin and it did ease up. I laid down and it hit me again. The guy I was with had had one before and he knew what was going on so he took me to the HP. The dr to me it was a good think I chewed the asprin or it might have been to late. I praise god for looking out for me. I feel better now and I hope to get out of here today. Thanks again for all the support. Doug

Be thankful your friend knew the signs......glad you made it through the repair! I suggest everyone become familiar with the symptoms and be prepared to act on them, whether it is you or someone else having the symptoms!

Sorry to hear the bad news! I hope you are feeling better!! And hope you still make the spring bash! Get well buddy!:beerchug:

Glad you are feeling better and hopefully are getting ready to get out of the hospital today. Prayers sent for continued recovery!!!!

This was what I was thinking but just never had any desire to do it. The Dr said he thinks most of it come from 2nd hand smoke because of all the bars and things I played pool in over the years. Not sure about that but everything else checked out just fine they say. Strange to me. I was in the middle of a match and had to quit and go to the HP. O well I hope it all works out I need to spend some more time with my new wife :thumbsup: Thanks all

Glad your feeling better mr8ball. Best wishes to you and yours for a speedy recovery.

Are you sure it wasnt "the new wife" that spurred this on??? :poke:

:whistle:

Back