He Died for You...Today

Rubb pray's to God everyday.

I pray and ask him to.... "Protect Me from His Followers."???

RSD.

Jesus_Follow_Me_Large.jpg

This post, Willie, is exactly why I have always respected you. I don't subscribe to every political anything most post here, ever, and I'm not religious, period, but I appreciate people that THINK and ASK. Most importantly, you do so with respect.

You'll no doubt stir up the proverbial hornets nest now, but I just had to chime in ;)

That means a lot to me Vabusa! I really don't mean to create problems I just seam to think differently than many. I am a thinker and I expect my comments to be met with thinking responses; I just never learned to be quiet and follow the herd. When I got thrown out of Sunday school it was a pretty big deal on the base. My dad even got called from the base commander. Yet he was proud of me for standing my ground based on a well reasoned position. That's how I was raised. I know I cn get carried away and I have done so on this forum. So lately I have been avoiding the fights as much as I can. :whistle:

That means a lot to me Vabusa! I really don't mean to create problems I just seam to think differently than many. I am a thinker and I expect my comments to be met with thinking responses; I just never learned to be quiet and follow the herd. When I got thrown out of Sunday school it was a pretty big deal on the base. My dad even got called from the base commander. Yet he was proud of me for standing my ground based on a well reasoned position. That's how I was raised. I know I cn get carried away and I have done so on this forum. So lately I have been avoiding the fights as much as I can. :whistle:

I can totally relate. I too asked questions in Sunday school that made the teachers cringe, and my grandparents didn't like the questions either. My grandmother was an ordained minister; I have all of her hand-written sermons in a notebook that none of her children seemed to want when she passed away. Her daughters attend church faithfully, and I don't, yet I'm the one that ran across her notebook as one of the last things in her house and wondered why no one kept them :dunno:

Anyway, I stopped asking family and the church questions decades ago...probably why I'm so cynical now :laugh:

Keep doing what you do Willie! It's what makes you unique ;)

Back