He Died for You...Today

Right back at ya'

Yes it was about this time over there he rose from the dead and ascended into heaven to take his place at his fathers side .

HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!! :thumbsup:
Remember whether you choose to follow him or not, everytime you sign a date anywhere you are testifying that He lives. 2010 years ago baby!! The bible remains the most best selling book ever despite all the haters and regimes that have tried to hold it back or abolish it. In the midst of escalating chaos in the world, Jesus still saves! Amen!
[:whistle:whistling amazing grace:whistle:]

Last edited:
:bump: for Jesus :welcome:

Peace be unto you and yours this weekend.
May all up in them thar hillz at the bash be careful and may you all have a happy Easter!

Maybe not.... but just like politics it just stirs the pot.....:whistle:

No harm in this thread, no real point to debate etc etc.
The simple fact is, you're never going to convince a life long believer that their beliefs aren't true, so there is nothing to argue. No reason they can't wish each other well, and preach at each other in their appropriately titled(as far as content is concerned) thread.

Out of respect for the board this pot need not be stirred.

I respect Martin Luther King, Jr's legacy and his inspirational words, BUT I'M NOT BLACK. Jesus should really get his due, whether you're an atheist, muslum or Jew, IMHO.

I don't want to engage in religious talk but, I just want to clarify something. While we (Muslims) have differing views from Christians about Jesus, we do give great amounts of respect to him. If this is news to you, take 5-10 mins of your time to look it up for yourself. Believe me, he definitely gets his due.

Maybe not.... but just like politics it just stirs the pot.....:whistle:

Like moloko said, there really is nothing to debate here. No one is trying to push their beliefs on anyone else or doing anything to "stir the pot". Besides, its been up for a year without any problems. Well, except for today. Blanca Busa has a good heart with good intentions! Stick around long enough and you will come to learn this.

Is the Org. the place for such posts????:rulez:

Pay attn to date thread was originally started.
Since you haven't been here that long allow me to explain myself.
We've had numerous heated threads here in the last year or so over religion.
Some got out of hand but most were just good debates.
My father is a Muslim and mom is a Christian. I was born and raised a Christian but have lived in and travelled to more countries than I can remember. When good debate or well wishes get stifled then that is wrong.

I'm wishing everyone a good friday and a happy Easter if that bothers you sorry but it won't stop me.

Pay attn to date thread was originally started.
Since you haven't been here that long allow me to explain myself.
We've had numerous heated threads here in the last year or so over religion.
Some got out of hand but most were just good debates.
My father is a Muslim and mom is a Christian. I was born and raised a Christian but have lived in and travelled to more countries than I can remember. When good debate or well wishes get stifled then that is wrong.

I'm wishing everyone a good friday and a happy Easter if that bothers you sorry but it won't stop me.

I simply asked a question.....

Topic- He Died For You

Yes he did and 2000 years ago he told of where he would spend the time between his death and resurrection , without just spelling it all out.

Mathew 12:38-42

38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the Law said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a miraculous sign from you.â€￾

39 He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. 40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now one greater than Jonah is here. 42 The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here.
------------------------------------------

Back