Hayas in the hills 2010 Pictures...

I have a special place for your Tom Tom illuminati.. Under my back wheel at 4500RPMs:laugh:

Yeah, you should have asked to see it and then smashed it on the road. I would have laughed!!! :laugh:

hey all just got home from the rest of the ride. I managed to cover 2,044 kilometers this weekend. Whew!!! Serious monkey butt!!! I hope I didnt disturb you guys when I left on Sun .am. I tried to be quiet.

I didn't quite make it to Lake Placid but close. ( If I hadn't stopped at the shopping strip in Binghampton...) I spent the whole morning riding the Adirondacks. Nice.

Well, it was wonderful meeting some of my American org. members!!!! Which of you asked me which bike was mine? " Um, the one with the Canadain flag on it....? LOL. I guess you can see in the pics that my bike is pretty loaded down with all my camping gear.

Way to make a heavy bike just that much heavier. Oh well. I arrived about 2 minutes before the rest of the group arrived so I had just ridden 5 hours,then after about 15 minutes, we saddled up and left for the main ride.

I bailed after lunch, if I had continued it would have been a good 13 hours on the bike for me. Enough already!!! What a great group of guys. Lots of gentle teasing and slight raunchiness.

Thank you ChrisJP for hosting this event, that was very generous of you. I have some pics that I will post up after I rest up a bit.

Thank you!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Glad you made the trip down & that you're back safe!!! :thumbsup:

ok all i uploaded the first part of the ride on route 666 enjoy!! (watch for the &$&#*% moron on the cruiser ahead of me) those who was there .....know

:cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys had such a good time, thanks for the video, and pic.'s

Were you guys riding in group formation on those roads ?

Chris, you should have used the laser beam on the front of you bike and got him out of the way.haha.That would have been a cool shot.:laugh:

Awesome pics thanks for sharing!:thumbsup: Looked like a good time...hopefully I'll get a chance to come see our PA brothers before the seasone ends this year:thumbsup:

ok second part of our ride....the dreaded "U" turn at about 6:20 enjoy:cheerleader:

:devil:oh yea i forgot about that stupid bird...remind me where abouts it was refrence to the u turn or the one lane by that bridge...if was after one lane by that bridge..i did not start the camera to record...my bad

Dat be the grouse, he thought the world was over, spun a time or 2 & I came through. He's still telling the story I think

i had edited and uploaded a vid while i was at work but it errored out...redoing

another vid finnaly uploaded!!

Back