SANY0455 (Medium).JPG

SANY0456 (Medium).JPG

more of line up and everyone getting to know each other over breakfast

SANY0499 (Medium).JPG

SANY0502 (Medium).JPG

SANY0503 (Medium).JPG

SANY0506 (Medium).JPG

SANY0507 (Medium).JPG

Looked like those of us that didn't make it missed out on some fun! Glad y'all had a great time:thumbsup:
Like Ace said, it's always good to see a group of .Org members get together:beerchug:

orbs, the cabin was haunted..:laugh:

yes it is....many comments in the journal for the cabin...also my wife and kids are very "sensitive" to those things...we told colton and drew before you showed up. the girls and mary said they saw but it wasnt a "aggressive" spirit. an older man specificly.:ghostface:

We should prolly set up the action shots on a curve next time :laugh: LOL Looks like we all (nearly) took the same line.

last pics i have of those i managed to take pictures of as we were leaving

SANY0556 (Medium).JPG

SANY0558 (Medium).JPG

SANY0559 (Medium).JPG

SANY0560 (Medium).JPG

SANY0562 (Medium).JPG

and as a ending pic...from my family...to my family here...

SANY0569 (Medium).JPG

From what I know about where they took these pics.........because Kippie, JWest & I went off-roading for atleast 5 miles, :laugh: , there was not much of a curve and you could see far ahead of you so going over the double yellow was no problem.

Kippie & JWest - Next time lets not do what TomTom says. :laugh:

Gotta say just noticing Chris, did Colton, Drew, you, your family and I, really stay at the cabin for an entire month! On top of that, in the FUTURE too!!!!:please:

Last edited:
hey all just got home from the rest of the ride. I managed to cover 2,044 kilometers this weekend. Whew!!! Serious monkey butt!!! I hope I didnt disturb you guys when I left on Sun .am. I tried to be quiet.

I didn't quite make it to Lake Placid but close. ( If I hadn't stopped at the shopping strip in Binghampton...) I spent the whole morning riding the Adirondacks. Nice.

Well, it was wonderful meeting some of my American org. members!!!! Which of you asked me which bike was mine? " Um, the one with the Canadain flag on it....? LOL. I guess you can see in the pics that my bike is pretty loaded down with all my camping gear.

Way to make a heavy bike just that much heavier. Oh well. I arrived about 2 minutes before the rest of the group arrived so I had just ridden 5 hours,then after about 15 minutes, we saddled up and left for the main ride.

I bailed after lunch, if I had continued it would have been a good 13 hours on the bike for me. Enough already!!! What a great group of guys. Lots of gentle teasing and slight raunchiness.

Thank you ChrisJP for hosting this event, that was very generous of you. I have some pics that I will post up after I rest up a bit.

Thank you!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Looks like everyone had fun!

But, I've gotta say it: Double Yellow! :poke:

View attachment 194392

I wasnt over the line but crowded it a little. I think Chris didnt want anyone showboating for the camera since the 2 downs already happened at this point. So he was on a sweeper, I think everyone that crossed the line to have a little lean on so you could tell we were moving.lol. You could see down the road a ways that nothing was coming.I cut as tight as I couldwitout crossing yellows and was WOT when I passed the camera to get leaned over a little.

Last edited:
Back