Hayabusa picture game

Although I'll be hard pressed to get a girl in a Bikini here as it is only 13 degrees C (for you americans that is about 55 degrees F)

Working on the Mommy photo's:whistle:

FYI that's the wife's Henna design tattoo, we are getting the inside of her foot done in August. She wanted a traditional wedding Henna, so I got her one.
It was beautifully done. The problem with the feet and such laborate designs is that it will need touch up a lot more often because of use and skin cell regeneration.

My bad..tell her I apoligize :kissass: must have been the shot angle. :whistle:

:laugh:

Well I just sent a text asking my girlfriend if she would wash my bike in her bikini tonight and let me take pictures to put up online. After typing that I realize how bad it sounds . . . I am gonna take a wild guess and say its a no go lol. Sorry guys you missed out on this one :poke:

Well I just sent a text asking my girlfriend if she would wash my bike in her bikini tonight and let me take pictures to put up online. After typing that I realize how bad it sounds . . . I am gonna take a wild guess and say its a no go lol. Sorry guys you missed out on this one :poke:

Okay, ask if she'll wash mine in a bikini then.. :beerchug:

crap i coulda gotten this one yesterday, can she be pretending to wash it, cause my bikes clean? What if its a really really small bikini:laugh:

Just cant let the wife find the pics:rofl:

i sooooo totally have this in the bag!! we just got done with the photo shoot... standby while i attempt to upload...

So let me start this one off with the fact that i have the best GirlFriend EVER!!! it only took minimal coercing and two shots.. but down to the "Roxy" Bikini we went. please enjoy the following photos as i enjoy my win and my girly!!!

_PUT5413.jpg

_PUT5415.jpg

_PUT5419.jpg

_PUT5422.jpg

_PUT5428.jpg

NICE WORK! And nice um... Yeah..
Don't let Frog see these, he'll be all over her trying to save those turtles!!!:laugh:

But seriously, PROPS to you! :beerchug:

And tell her thanks from me!

BTW gents... she has had 3 Boys.. 12, 6 and 4.. and She is one hell of a Aerobic instructor... she works with me at the Gym... :thumbsup:

She replied to all: "it was my pleasure boys"

WoOT for the Win!! Gonna let her have the reigns on picking the next challenge... we will discuss it and get back in a few

PS>> FROG - Those Turtles are MINE!

Last edited:
Back