Hayabusa picture game

Meanwhile I live on the edge of the mojave and we've been having record low high temps for 2 weeks.

Oh well, my power bill is gonna be great for this time of year :)

Just in case any frogs hop in to try this one, I just wanted to give example so we didn't get a digital clock put up in tree and try and pass it off as temp gauge in background :rofl::rofl:

JUST EXAMPLE...I'm not in on this one. But come on guys, I got 100 deg at 6pm:flamethrowing: in TN close to KY border. I know you guys out west should be able to blow that away. :thumbsup:

I'm offended.... Nah, your right. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

This was the hottest day in Milwaukee...:laugh:

060520111584[1].jpg

So, Monday is here and there are 2 photo submissions...
I would have to say that that is really weak! I am no example of participation, however,
I was playing Brownie mom (they are very progressive here) for my daughters troop.
These buggers did so well peddling cookies this season that they were able to book 2 suites at the Coconut Point Hyatt Beach Resort! Private Island, Resort pool, lazy river, Pizza party,and smore's round the campfire! What a racket!
The best part....

Wait for it....

I was hanging around not only with my wife who was clad in a bikini most of the weekend but 5 other mommies dressed the same :whistle:

I win!!! No, there are no pictures on my phone. That would be opportunistic and in really bad taste, or so the wife says...

IMG_0553.jpg

cheferman, we need to see at LEAST 5 more pics before you are to be called a winner here... :whistle:

I had a great plan for a Frog style win the included a hottie, but we got rained out before we even left town.. :banghead:

Droid via Tapatalk

This was the hottest day in Milwaukee...:laugh:

Looks to me like 84 is the winner. next challange! I couldn't play this weekend cuz I was on daddy duty and I don't think the popo would like it if I duct taped my 9 month old to the bars so I could go get my pic. I drove by a motorcycle shop with a temp gauge that read 101.

Looks to me like 84 is the winner. next challange! I couldn't play this weekend cuz I was on daddy duty and I don't think the popo would like it if I duct taped my 9 month old to the bars so I could go get my pic. I drove by a motorcycle shop with a temp gauge that read 101.

Yeah, that is truly a sad excuse for a win :rofl: as it was more than 84 around here in the shade on some little back road in the country. You know the kind when your riding and run thru the shady spot and it feels like you just ran thru a big spot of A/C and you just want to turn around and keep riding back and forth thru it. :laugh: Actually posted a day late and with a temp that I would love to see be the high around here, but I call it a win my pic wasn't in. :thumbsup: Unless chefer can post some pics of the friends in nice skimpy beach wear. :whistle:

And Lil C, don't use duct tape and use the clear packing tape and they will just think he is holding on himself. :rofl: It would then be like riding around with a puppy on the tank, I've seen that before unfortunately.

So, Monday is here and there are 2 photo submissions...
I would have to say that that is really weak! I am no example of participation, however,
I was playing Brownie mom (they are very progressive here) for my daughters troop.
These buggers did so well peddling cookies this season that they were able to book 2 suites at the Coconut Point Hyatt Beach Resort! Private Island, Resort pool, lazy river, Pizza party,and smore's round the campfire! What a racket!
The best part....

Wait for it....

I was hanging around not only with my wife who was clad in a bikini most of the weekend but 5 other mommies dressed the same :whistle:

I win!!! No, there are no pictures on my phone. That would be opportunistic and in really bad taste, or so the wife says...

Oh, and tell her get those dirty feet off the towel...looks like she has a reverse flip flop tan going on.. :rofl::rofl:

Oh, and tell her get those dirty feet off the towel...looks like she has a reverse flip flop tan going on.. :rofl::rofl:

Working on the Mommy photo's:whistle:

FYI that's the wife's Henna design tattoo, we are getting the inside of her foot done in August. She wanted a traditional wedding Henna, so I got her one.
It was beautifully done. The problem with the feet and such laborate designs is that it will need touch up a lot more often because of use and skin cell regeneration.

Agreed! you NEVER, NEVER use duct tape on a 9mth old!!!:poke:
You use bungie cords.........sheeesh, some people:poke:

Ok, its getting hot out and bikes need to get washed, Mine is dirty:laugh:

How about...
Your bike getting washed by a girl (preferred in bikini) be creative!!!

If more than one pic goes on, we might need to go for votes:whistle:
Let the washing/modeling begin...

Back