Hayabusa picture game

WoOT!!!! thats 2 challenges handled in one long weekend... ima have to ponder this next challenge... windmills was too easy!:thumbsup:

definitely a win!

Haha girl in front: "What the hell am I doing this for again?"
Dude in the middle: "Allllright!.... Giggity giggity!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Droid via Tapatalk

Indeed! pretty sure he was saying "giggity"!

Now as for the challenge:

Your Busa, inside of a dealership on the showroom floor! Kuddos if you can get a salesperson on it.. Ãœber-Kuddos if you can get a female manager/supervisor!!!

hope thats not tooo hard, but somebody has to know someone that works @ a dealership

Indeed! pretty sure he was saying "giggity"!

Now as for the challenge:

Your Busa, inside of a dealership on the showroom floor! Kuddos if you can get a salesperson on it.. Ãœber-Kuddos if you can get a female manager/supervisor!!!

hope thats not tooo hard, but somebody has to know someone that works @ a dealership

:lol: inside a harley dealership for all the points in the world???? :rofl:

man thats a toughie... I could get a pic of mine in the shop that also sells some used bikes, but it aint a dealership...

Not sure I would want to wheel it into a dealership anyways... They might not give it back!

I'm in good with the hot blonde tattoo'd up parts girl at mine, and she owes me and i have to go over there in the next few days, may be able to pull this off:laugh:

I contacted someone that I know that works on a hd dealer and explained the game. He laughs and said we are crazy:laugh:
He will talk to the manager tomorrow, but he thinks its a no go.:banghead:

:thumbsup:1st pic is of Daryl at Action Kawi Suzi, 2nd pic is of the busa intimidating the vulcan next to it, 3rd pic is of sign out front,....last pic is the donuts I arrived with as they were opening this morning...easy win, had to pick up the busa this morning new shoes put on her...BT016s front an back!! off to AR. boys an girls!:beerchug:

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

you guys are lucky I aint home yet, I could had this one easily at the Dodge dealership and All the females on or around the bike.

BUSA NEXT TO A LOCOMOTIUVE...TRAIN THAT IS....THE MORE THE BETTER...2= ENGINES PULLING WOULD BE IDEAL!!!:thumbsup:

Back