Hayabusa picture game

It all depends. I've got a golf game at 7:48am. Usually the drink girl doesn't find us until #9 when we start that early. If I'm playing well already I'll turn her down. If not...then no busa for me. Pray for the game of my life.

Well I guess I was wrong... There turned out to be one kinda close that I didnt know about... You guys are the lucky ones to see the first pics of Niouriki with the Alienhead exhaust.

Oh and just turned 13k, too.

Sorry for the low quality cell-phone pics...

0530111409.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

0530111442.jpg

0530111410c.jpg

What's the next challenge? That's a win to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, took it with my cell phone. But it was really bright, so I couldnt see the pics to well til I got home, and noticed the crappy quality. I think I left it on the wrong setting and resolution :(

But no one said it had to LOOK good... :laugh:

You da man!
Next challenge please? Please be a hot girl with a pink helmet, ill win that one tomorrow :whistle:

Droid via Tapatalk

Great job danath 34, props for getting close! I picked that challenge due to Texas (Abilene) having one of the largest windFarms in the world... I gotta look at them everyday so I figured somebody else has to live by some.....

What's the word on the next challenge?!

haha yep well i knew someone would just grab their baby and sit it in their lap... thats too easy...

and is it me or is that little girl saying "HEY! wtf is with this tank-bag?? I cant reach the bars over it!"

haha yep well i knew someone would just grab their baby and sit it in their lap... thats too easy...

and is it me or is that little girl saying "HEY! wtf is with this tank-bag?? I cant reach the bars over it!"

Dude, I think she is! :rofl:

Droid via Tapatalk

Well here it is.. 3 Grown Fitness Center Staff Members.. 500 extra pounds, caught this challenge and knew i had it.. (btw.. thats not me... GF in the Front, Big Black man is my Troop and light blue shirt was prior enlisted... WoOT for the Win!!!

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Back