Hayabusa.org Juliana Fund...

BulletTrain- donation sent, thanks for bringing this cause to my attention.
Received...
beerchug.gif
Total is now... $646.00
biggrin.gif

Fwiw, I may extend it to the last week in February so I can put more in out of my own pocket. I ran a little tight this check and can't quite finish it out to $1000.00 yet. Should be able to by the end of this month though.
wink.gif
I'll post up maybe a week before I end it so anyone that wants to get in at the last minute can do so.

Thanks again to all who have made this thing as big as it is!
beerchug.gif

Chris

beerchug.gif

The fund will remain open until the end of February so I can maybe finish it out to $1000 out of my pocket. I'll have to wait for another paycheck to be able to do that. I'll request the money be transferred from PayPal to my bank account on 03/01 and as soon as it hits my account I'll be sending the check to them. Thanks to all who participated. It's amazing that total strangers would come up with $646 for someone they have never, and will likely never even meet.
beerchug.gif

BT, my offer still stands, I will give you 200 (if I have that many) hayabusa.org decals and you can sell them at whatever price you want. Proceeds go to this fund. Give me your mailing address and I will send you the decals and you can distribute.....

BT, my offer still stands, I will give you 200 (if I have that many) hayabusa.org decals and you can sell them at whatever price you want. Proceeds go to this fund. Give me your mailing address and I will send you the decals and you can distribute.....
Yeah, I sent ya a reply to the PM on that but never heard anything else. I figured you were gonna send 'em and just hadn't had time, man. I wasn't gonna rush ya. I know how busy you are most of the time. Just kept watchin' the mail for 'em.
wink.gif
I guess there's another lost PM hangin' in cyberspace with the others I've sent that didn't make it.
wink.gif

I'll PM you my addy. Let me know when you get it so I know it went through this time. And thanks for doing that!
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

PM with addy sent Captain. Let me know when you get it, please.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108150171 -->

Sold my three hole busa lowering links and Schnitz strap. The funds are going to Juliana... So the fund is now up to...

Total to date: $686.00 ::):

The fund will be closing on the first day of March, 2005. I will then request all the money in my PayPal account be transferred to my bank. Once the funds are in my account I will make arrangements to get it to Juliana's family. Thanks for all the participation, folks. I hope our contribution helps the family with some of their expenses. I'll post up again when the money is on the way to them.
beerchug.gif
\

BT

Oh shiiite BT, I don't know how I missed this. I don't remember if I contributed or not.

Hey Chris, the wife evernited the decals to you, if you want to hold off for a little bit.

CAp

Thanks folks. I'll update the total when I have time to get through my emails and add it all up. Got a few more donations. Gotta get to the bank and get ready for work.

Thanks Captain. I may extend it another week or two then. Thanks for the decals... I'd really like to reach 1k. Maybe the decals will help with that.
wink.gif

New total to date: $800... When the decals come in I'll post up a thread and see what we can do with those.
wink.gif

Ok, thanks to all of you, we've reached my initial goal of $1000.00. I think it's incredible and that it speaks volumes on the kind of people that hang out on this site. We have come up with $1055 for a complete stranger that few, if any of us will ever meet. That's just awesome.
beerchug.gif

Please see the H.org decal thread . If any of you folks that have already given to the fund want some decals just drop me an email or PM with the address you want the decals sent to.

I'll let the decal sale thing run through Sunday March, 13 so I can include any proceeds from that in the total and then I'll have the funds transferred to my bank. Once it's there I'll make arrangements to get it to Juliana's family. I'll keep you guys posted.
beerchug.gif

Thanks again to all the wonderful people here. Us bikers must not be so bad after all.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110302945 -->

beerchug.gif

Ok, I just initiated the transfer of the second half of the fund from PayPal to my account. Should have it available to me in several days. PayPal says 3-4 but I've had it take up to 10 days with my bank. As soon as I have the funds in hand and get ready to send it out I'll post another update.

The fund is now CLOSED! Thanks for all the generous donations. I'm sure the family will make good use of it!
beerchug.gif

Chris

Back