hayabusa motor in atv frame

spit on it

Registered
anyone know what shifter fits the hayabusa motor. i need one that goes on the shaft like a atv or dirt bike. i put the motor in a atv and need a shifter.

thanks guys

what year motor I think there was a difference somewhere I am not a tech but an expert googler :laugh:

Not sure about the shifter,but PLEASE be careful with that quad!!

I am pretty sure he didn't shove that thing in there to be careful so where all your gear you are going to need it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok the laughing is just wrong Pain an injury to others is not funny but is going to be a nasty piece of work hope you enjoy it but it's an offroader so griping an ripping it it's just what's it is built for :beerchug::beerchug:

Last edited:
This sounds really interesting. I gotta see a picture of this...or a video would be even better! :beerchug:

take alot of pictures before you ride it, it may not last past its first run..lol I have seen one before with paddle tires and it actually flung 2 or 3 of the paddles right off the rear tires....thank god know one was standing behind it

youtube this, this thing sounds like one pissed off quad... total b/a. good luck and if anything i offer no support on a shifter, just moral support with a pat on the back for a dream come true...total b/a

This sounds really interesting. I gotta see a picture of this...or a video would be even better! :beerchug:

It's been done by quite a few one guy even put the turbo also.. what for I don't know??? 180 on salt flats is one thing but hitting the crest of a dune at 180 should get you youtube vid of the year award or maybe even getting tracked by the airforce radar.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was building it for the sult flats to try go over 200 but they won't let me run it. they say if it has 4 wheels it needs a roll cage. bunch of crap if you ask me! . i'll post picks when she is all done.

Back