Hayabusa / GSX-R Trunk Lock Cylinder Delete

Falkonworks

Registered
I have designed a trunk lock cylinder delete with the Hayabusa and GSX-R in mind, but technically it will work with all Suzuki models from 1999-Current year.

I have talked about this product in my build thread for a bit now, but I wanted to make a dedicated post for the product now that it is available for purchase.

The idea here was that there are many people that have deleted the ignition switch, but either still have to use their key for the trunk, or they’ve removed the lock cylinder and are left with an open hole in the body work. In the latter case, you usually see the cable for the trunk latch hanging down below the tail and it doesn’t look very good.

My product is a simple drop in replacement cylinder. It hooks up directly to the OEM cable and functions just as the original cylinder would, just with a knob instead of a key. It reuses the plate that holds the cable, and the retaining clip. It is machined from 6061, and has a bead blasted and black anodized finish.

Im currently running a group buy for these on my website. The group buy is limited to 25 spots and the spots are sold at a $25 discount under regular price.

After the group buy is completed, these will be stocked and available for purchase on my website at full price.

If you’re interested go snag a spot.

Falkonworks.com

LCD-SUZ EXPLODED VIEW.jpeg

LCD-SUZ STORE VIEW 1.jpeg

LCD-SUZ STORE VIEW 2.jpeg

LCD-SUZ STORE VIEW 3.jpeg

I did Not Need this!
lol!
But, it is such a cool part, and I cannot help but support a small business, especially when someone took the time to think this up, design it in cad, and then take it to market.
This part has been asked for here several times over the years too, but until now, everyone overlooked making one.
I'm excited to put this on my Gsxr1k...and might even get rid of my gas cap key too, lol
Thank you @Falkonworks !

I did Not Need this!
lol!
But, it is such a cool part, and I cannot help but support a small business, especially when someone took the time to think this up, design it in cad, and then take it to market.
This part has been asked for here several times over the years too, but until now, everyone overlooked making one.
I'm excited to put this on my Gsxr1k...and might even get rid of my gas cap key too, lol
Thank you @Falkonworks !
Got the order, I appreciate it! I just knew I wanted one and figured others might too!

bird delete this GIF by Skab

no need for any keys *

Parts are complete. All pre-orders have shipped as of today and these are now in stock and ready to order on my website.

Thank you to those of you who participated in the group buy! I’m excited to get the parts in your hands!

IMG_4593.jpeg

Back