hayabusa 2008 in third gear 12000 rpm speed in mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray they have a medication for this thought process. One day on a dyno one day waiting for the engine to break in after doing 160 in 3rd to do some dyno pulls, next wheelie problems add teeth to the rear and drop the front sprocket one toofer.... My head is really begining to hurt here Mate.... Pass the irish whiskey and some lucky charms:laugh:

He is doing his best Brotha. Remember he used to ride a yamahammer:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Yeah I have to admit Black Betty Busa Avon Lady Tire Running Rear brake wheeley king. I did own a Blk VMAX and I will say I grew older and wiser and made damn sure my next bike was White!
Dont be hating on us white busas just because Ol black betty can only do 145 in 3rd with a strong tail wind

I pray they have a medication for this thought process. One day on a dyno one day waiting for the engine to break in after doing 160 in 3rd to do some dyno pulls, next wheelie problems add teeth to the rear and drop the front sprocket one toofer.... My head is really begining to hurt here Mate.... Pass the irish whiskey and some lucky charms:laugh:
:laugh:

Anyone want to take bets on Blanca and Bandit starting their own wolf pack anytime soon?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6'4 and only 190lbs! You are a beanpole Blanca!

:wtf: :tantrum: did you just call me a beanpole? :tantrum:
Hold on while I turn green and try to pop a muscle :)
Why I outta......

lankeeyankee said:
Yeah I have to admit Black Betty Busa Avon Lady Tire Running Rear brake wheeley king. I did own a Blk VMAX and I will say I grew older and wiser and made damn sure my next bike was White!
Dont be hating on us white busas just because Ol black betty can only do 145 in 3rd with a strong tail wind

I recently sent you a pm on the subject of pansy white Busas. Re-read it as I still am of that opinion:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

no irish whiskey here only scotch

all prity much the same . dont make me laugh mate .
every dino run you do on any bike is diverant . no engines the same i have seen as much as 12 bhp of a diverance on standerd engines .
so i dont know where your geting your info from but i would bin the book .
go to any tuner and they will tell you the same every engines diverant . grab the bottle and have another drink:rofl:

all prity much the same . dont make me laugh mate .
every dino run you do on any bike is diverant . no engines the same i have seen as much as 12 bhp of a diverance on standerd engines .
so i dont know where your geting your info from but i would bin the book .
go to any tuner and they will tell you the same every engines diverant . grab the bottle and have another drink:rofl:

i'm not talking the power .. FFS , but speedo and Tacho.

diverant = different
prity = pretty

you really are making yourself look an arse mate to all the busa owners across the pond,and not only your spelling,

are you sure you actually have a busa???

My dear USA Hayabusa brethren, apologies for this guy, he does not represent the good folk of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back