hayabusa 2008 in third gear 12000 rpm speed in mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so true just look at how much faster the white models are compared to the black ones.
I been trying to tell Bret this for years he just uses his age as the excuse for being slower or his Avon lady tires.

Yes, but you can't compare a white Busa to a Black Harley :whistle:

Yeah so true just look at how much faster the white models are compared to the black ones.
I been trying to tell Bret this for years he just uses his age as the excuse for being slower or his Avon lady tires.
dont know about the colours being faster lol . but they do look better :thumbsup:

the man posted he had three extra teath on his rear sprocket. he was having problems with bike lifting in first all the time . so i told him to put 1 less tooth on the front. that will help him abit . i had that set up on my zx10 and my race bike that still has that set up

Hmmm over here in the US when you add three teeth to the rear that lowers the bikes gearing and when you go one tooth down on the front thats even lower so the bike would wheelie even easier...and also I don't believe the set up on your zx 10 would translate well to a busa so I wouldn't tell some one what gear to run unless you ask a few questions like oh lets say are you looking to make your bike faster in the !/8th or are you going to the salt flats...just an FYI

lankeeyankee said:

Bandit don't listen to Lankee. He is seriously in touch with his feminine side and scared to ride a big boys bike. He rides a girly white Busa. Oh wait....so do you:whistle:....you two will get on quite well:poke:
:laugh:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

dadofthree said:
Yes, but you can't compare a white Busa to a Black Harley :whistle:

He is doing his best Brotha. Remember he used to ride a yamahammer:laugh:

Anyone want to take bets on Blanca and Bandit starting their own wolf pack anytime soon?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6'4 and only 190lbs! You are a beanpole Blanca!

Hmmm over here in the US when you add three teeth to the rear that lowers the bikes gearing and when you go one tooth down on the front thats even lower so the bike would wheelie even easier...and also I don't believe the set up on your zx 10 would translate well to a busa so I wouldn't tell some one what gear to run unless you ask a few questions like oh lets say are you looking to make your bike faster in the !/8th or are you going to the salt flats...just an FYI
you go down a tooth at the front mate and let me know what happens . lol:lol:

that was myset up mate . but the gearing will be diferant on the busa . if you started just on the front tooth it would have been better mate and leave the rear as stock . just go down one at the front . up one at the rear i think you will find that will be much better

Honda East Justin said:
Can this thread please just die or be deleted?

What you talkin bout Willis??? The entertainment value of this thread is priceless:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back