Have you been beat on your Busa?

only ran 1/4s a few times but won'em all....nothin but Hardleys n Buellrs running (track is right outside of Milwaukee, WI) up here tho...
I did most my racing w/buddies for top-end/flat-out stuff on interstates....every time I let off I had to look behind to see where my buddies were. Walked my friends' piped/jetted ZX-12R so many times I lost count-he had nothin after 4th gear
guns.gif

I have a buddy that has a R1, he keeps telling me "wait till we ride together,you will see the power it has'', It's a 06 aniversary edit.Said he was told by the dealer it will take a busa!!! we are both stock, what will hapen? I have been riding a little longer than him, not much

Just rolling on in 6th gear from 50-60mph starting point , you will get a good look at what the rear of an R1 looks like . Stock vs stock and as long as the R1 guy is not a 300 pounder .

Two different bikes . Liter bikes one type, Busa a different deal that gets many jobs done especially two up.

(Vengence @ Apr. 22 2007,23:41) Just a question, i love the looks of the busa and plan to have 1 very soon. I have a Blackbird, but i was wondering if any of you on here have every been beat in a race by a bike OTHER THAN, another busa or a ZX-14??
Have you had that bike you own up against a Kawasaki 636 ?

If you have then you well know what very low weight along with major steps in engine design has done for bikes since say , year 2000 as early example  .Depending on brand , 2004 and 2005 came larger steps .

What would happen from a stand still? I heard that the Busa is like one of the best from take off ?Not taking into count rider ability. What I like the best about the Busa is when I'm riding with my wife I can't even tell she's there!!!!!

Back