Have you been beat on your Busa?

Vengence

Registered
Just a question, i love the looks of the busa and plan to have 1 very soon. I have a Blackbird, but i was wondering if any of you on here have every been beat in a race by a bike OTHER THAN, another busa or a ZX-14??
Like i said, just a question.
Not trying to blast the busa's.

I've been passed by another busa. He happens to be on this forum too lol. I've been working on my skillz/bike ever since lol

I got passed by a harley once while i was getting gas but i caught him and repassed.
super.gif

i have a friend with a gsxr-1000 with 178@ the wheels . and yes it out ran my friends 06 busa about 4 bike up to 160 mph or so.

Yes, by some guy packing double on a Harley showing off.  We were in heavy traffic going up the I5 out of San Diego and I let him go.  Discretion being the better part of stupidity.
Edit:
Oops, you said race. Then the answer is no, including the 'vette tonight on the freeway. I was accelerating getting on the freeway and he was already in the No. 1 lane, he hit it as soon as I was at the top of the ramp. I just kept pulling right on past him.

I got beat by a kid on a big wheel; but I am hoping to take the training wheels off of her as soon as I hit 1K posts...
smile.gif

(NX95240 @ Apr. 22 2007,22:02) i have a friend with a gsxr-1000 with 178@ the wheels . and yes it out ran my friends 06 busa about 4 bike up to 160 mph or so.
What did it look like at 180
laugh.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Apr. 22 2007,22:39) I got beat by a kid on a big wheel; but I am hoping to take the training wheels off of her as soon as I hit 1K posts...
smile.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

yes.. by a heavily modded 03 gsxr. and a 06 piped and mapped 06 gsxr!all the way to the limiter both times.im all stock 00 .

cruisin norht on 35 - passed a busa- a mile or so ,and he flew by me-- it was then I heard that side of his bike--- turbo-- I didn't even try.

Got beat once on my 05 Red and black by a V-rod on a slippery 300 foot track. It was a make shift track they did in a parking lot between Heinz Field and PNC park in Pittsburgh. I missed a shift and he just passed me. The short track wasn't helping either.
smile.gif
Another 50 feet and I would have passed him. Full track would have been no contest at all but hey can't win them all.

Yup. I have been beat by a couple bikes. If you drag race you will find other bikes that are quicker.

The 2007 GSXR1000 will eat you alive
All the liter bikes will run with the Busa in the quarter. It's the better rider that wins

I have (are you ready for this?) been beat by a 2003 GSXR600. I wouldn't call that bike stock by any means though.

Just remember, no matter how big and strong you are, there is always someone bigger.

Not yet. But bikes are getting faster and faster every year. I either have to up the hp or expect that the next guy might be faster and a better rider. that's what is exciting - ya never know.

firedevil.gif

Yep, but only by ORG members......I'm planning an 08' purchase as I've been "briefed".......
super.gif

All the time... I'm not out there to stay in front.. just to enjoy the ride~
wink.gif

Back