Hate to say this...usmcbusa wasn't  the only one

Man this sucks..... Sled would give you the shirt off his back!! Sled sent me a muffler for my Busa when my busa fell over and got damaged. And Sled would not let me pay for the shipping and gave me the muffler for free! I sure hope that a guy would have more class than to screw over a good guy like this! If this guy ripped off sled he needs a tune up!

Do you suspect that he gets the parts and then is selling them? I can't imagine why he would not return them, even if he did not do the paint job. Did you guys pay up front for the paint job? If so, and he has not yet painted them, I guess that may be the reason he is not responding. Kinda strange. Well, hope it all works out for you guys.

Larry

That really sucks Sled.
I bought my bike from Hayabusa.org member Eric Kennely. Sight unseen. Another member vouched for him and I sent him an $8K cashiers check. A week later there was my pristine Busa at my door!
Yeah, I agree with what someone else said. It only takes once or twice getting burned not to truct people on the internet.(Cache screwed me on my Hindle/BDS pipe set-up!)
Its hard to trust after getting shafted.

Do you suspect that he gets the parts and then is selling them? I can't imagine why he would not return them, even if he did not do the paint job. Did you guys pay up front for the paint job? If so, and he has not yet painted them, I guess that may be the reason he is not responding. Kinda strange. Well, hope it all works out for you guys.

Larry
I'm hoping not. I'm hoping that Mick is just swamped. Heck, I'd be happy to just get it back unpainted at this point.
sad.gif

Didn't pay for the paint. Mick offered to paint up some stuff for free a while ago. I'm just hopin' stuff being said about him isn't true.

All I gotta say, Sled, is that what goes around, comes around, especially when you mess over good Peepz !
I dunno, I've been messed with plenty of times, Ain't nothin'
bad every happen to those guys.
mad.gif

Oh . . . Wait you said "good Peepz" . . .
wow.gif

That explains it then!  
cool.gif

laugh.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1365"|1141933476 -->

That really sucks Sled.
I bought my bike from Hayabusa.org member Eric Kennely. Sight unseen. Another member vouched for him and I sent him an $8K cashiers check. A week later there was my pristine Busa at my door!
Yeah, I agree with what someone else said. It only takes once or twice getting burned not to truct people on the internet.(Cache screwed me on my Hindle/BDS pipe set-up!)
Its hard to trust after getting shafted.
Dows this mean youre not gonna ship me any more helmets?

I hope things work out ! It sucks to see people get taken advantage over .

Back