Been had

Shipping to the UK can be tricky....I sent some gifts to a member there and it took an act of parliament for him to get it,relax maybe for another day or so,If it doesnt turn up, pm me, I have 1 I'll give you.

Shipping to the UK can be tricky....I sent some gifts to a member there and it took an act of parliament for him to get it,relax maybe for another day or so,If it doesnt turn up, pm me, I have 1 I'll give you.
Man, NJ steps up again! As I was reading the thread, I thought maybe we could make a deal with a Sponsor and all pitch in a few bucks to help out a new member. But like he always does, NJ has beaten us all to it. I have to say that NJ's kindness will be repaid tenfold.
thumb_up.gif

Man, NJ steps up again!  As I was reading the thread, I thought maybe we could make a deal with a Sponsor and all pitch in a few bucks to help out a new member.  But like he always does, NJ has beaten us all to it.  I have to say that NJ's kindness will be repaid tenfold.  
thumb_up.gif
05 busa LE and nitrous junkie
kickass.gif
. I have heard this place described as an extension to the family, now I can see why !!. A very generous offer from NJ, which I will gratefully accept and the kind sentiments from 05. Some people should read this and be deeply ashamed
cursin.gif

just to let you know, i ordered a set of foot pegs from oberon there in the UK it took me about a month or so to get them, and this from a reputible co. so i imagine your screen might come, but if he isnt answering posts or pms then somethings up, good luck....

Sounds like you got ripped. My sincerest apologies on behalf of an unfortunate country-man.

Let's see...looking for a silver lining...Oh, yeah...here's one. The pound is worth twice the US dollar!!
beerchug.gif

O.k., I know that doesn't help.
guns.gif
Kill the wabbit!

Back